Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT

Fitness clothing line

Discussion in 'Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions' started by Little Lady, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Little Lady Cathlete

Not sure where to post this. I think you should do your own line. Seems like you would be great at it. You have great taste and you know what works.

2. JodelleFitzh20 Cathlete

I agree! Everything she wears and designs for each video is just well thought out and looks great on each body type! I'd by Cathe Thredz!

3. dixiedog6 Cathlete

I'd buy too!

4. hottiescientist Cathlete

If Cathe does this, could it be considered to partner up with a green fitness line clothing company? I recently discovered Alo sports and have been really impressed with the quality of material and they already have arrangements with big chains like Sports Authority and Dicks sporting Goods so more people could see the products in person than online. If that were to happen, I would totally buy.

5. emvolkin Cathlete

I agree!!! Cathe should have her own fitness clothing line. I want to see spandex type-like what she wore in BM2 and LIC and that series. I know of course that was Nike, but I'd like to see Cathe design something similiar. I know Cathe wears yoga pants, but I would also like to see the style offered in matching spandex shorts. I also like what she wore in Muscle Max (purple and black combo), Hardcore extreme, basic step body fusion, core max, drill max, imax 3 and core cardio circuit. I would also like to see her offer matching track suits, matching cool wick/dry weave shirts, fleece sweatshirts with quarter zip up and regular shorts as well.
    Go Cathe!!
    Eva

6. phoenix130 Cathlete

I'd buy too - assuming they would ship to Canada of course! :) Some of the others don't ship outside the US.

7. hfischler Cathlete

I'd buy her fitness line in a heartbeat....She's got the right mixture of function and style....clothes to really sweat in plus stylish enough to please Stacey and Clinton.

8. zoesmom Cathlete

I agree. I'm always looking for a good pair of pants of shirt to workout in.

9. emvolkin Cathlete

cammie pants and shorts

I'd like to see her sell the cammie pants and also I would like to see shorts in the same pattern that Cathe has on in the Texas road trip picture of her riding a horse. They are light brownish/gray cammie pants and she has a matching brownish/gray Cathlete shirt on.
    I want those cammie pants!!!
    Eva

10. Bettypcw Cathlete

Still sorely lacking in 2010

In this day and age, petite-length pants are in short supply (sorry, couldn't help myself!). And even when they are available, do you notice how the 'petite' lengths are getting longer?! Cathe would understand.

Betty

11. Fit_mommy Cathlete

I would love to see Cathe come out with her own exercise clothing line! :D

12. tania00 Banned

I recently discovered Alo sports and have been really impressed with the quality of material and they already have arrangements with big chains like Sports Authority and Dicks sporting Goods so more people could see the products in person than online.

13. nsaeolian Cathlete

I know! It makes me so mad. I love the feel fit wear line but the inseams are way too long. Why can't fitness manufacturers realize we petites are put there too? You would think that feel fit , after working with Cathe's crew would get it, at least.