Fit Tower

If I remember correctly, I believe Cathe will be filming 3 workouts sometime in Spring timeframe.

Yep, you are right, Peanuts....I'm thinking in January or so we might see a presale.....maybe not until later....

When the new series is offered for pre-sale, I hope Cathe will offer a special on the tower again. I was not financially able to buy it when it was offered. Keeping fingers crossed!

When the new series is offered for pre-sale, I hope Cathe will offer a special on the tower again. I was not financially able to buy it when it was offered. Keeping fingers crossed!
I was very fortunate to be able to buy it on monthly payments. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to either. Fingers crossed you can manage to buy one one soon.

My daughter went to Fit tower.com last night and ordered one. She used the cathe 10 and got a discount. She was charged $9.95 for first payment and then will be charged $42.50 for 4 months. She also got a discount on the BB hooks with Cathe 10 so they were like $17.00. Everything shipped for free. She just loves mine. She is 20 years old, so I am so delighted. I hope you can order one.

She is using the dvd's that came with the tower. She is very happy with the workouts. I believe she will use it for many years to come!

My daughter went to Fit tower.com last night and ordered one. She used the cathe 10 and got a discount. She was charged $9.95 for first payment and then will be charged $42.50 for 4 months. She also got a discount on the BB hooks with Cathe 10 so they were like $17.00. Everything shipped for free. She just loves mine. She is 20 years old, so I am so delighted. I hope you can order one.

Thanks for this info!

She received the BB holders in the Fit Tower box. So, she did not have to order those separate. Just wanted to let people know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.