Fit Tower Workouts - Good? Bad?

gypsymom

Cathlete
I'm a little "ify" on trying the Fit Tower workouts, partly because I don't have a fit tower. I have chairs, walls, and I figure I can wing it with some other items in my workout room. Do people like these workouts? Is there a favorite? Thanks for any input, either way.

I really love the bootcamp one and use it frequently. It's a nice change when I don't feel like using weights and the bands really do a good job working the muscles. Cathe is very creative even with the cardio. I'm so-so with the other 2 dvd's. The total body one I use mainly the extreme premix in order to feel "worked out" but don't often have that much time. The legs and core dvd just isn't the kind of work out I personally enjoy although others may love it. I have no regrets having purchased the fit tower though.
Or are you referring to the dvd's that come with the tower??? Then I can't answer your question as I haven't done them lol!
Jamie

I like the Bootcamp one best as well, and then total body and last, the legs,Glutes. Personally, I find all that leg
Work boring and I lose interest quickly. Using the tower for upper body & core is great, and I hope Cathe does
A Live workout with the tower for just upper body/core. In the workouts that came with the tower, although they
Are more beginner/immed. I think the variety of exercises in those are great.

Thanks for the input, ladies. I'll start with the Bootcamp and see how it goes from there.

I appreciate the info!

I love the Fit tower for the versatility it lends to my workouts but also for the ability to do pull-ups on it. I don't think I can do full pull-ups on a regular pull-up bar but the ones we do with Cathe are an excellent place to start. It is also nice to use the barbell clips--a luxury I've never had before.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.