Fit Tower, Then and Now

Rharabedian

I bought the original fit tower. What is different in the newer version? I know this has been asked but I have been out of commission for 6 months with a back injury and just getting back, slowly, to my beloved Cathe. I could not find the discussion on this. Thanks so much.

Hi, there is several different things in the old & new tower. I had the first tower as well, but got rid of it when I
Got the new tower. The new one isn't quite as tall as the first. It is without a doubt more stable than the first.
I'm not saying the first one isn't safe, because it definitely is, but the new one doesn't have the "wobbles" like
The first tower. I would say the reason it doesn't, is because it uses screw in knobs on the sides, instead of those
Pin things. They didn't fit tight, or at least mine didn't. The new tower is numbered for the slide bar from 1 to 10,
And most of the time in the workouts that come with it, as well as the newer 3 that is sold here, Cathe will
Reference which holes to use, or gives a guideline for you to work with. Hope that helps a little :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.