Fit Tower dvds

aqua girl

Cathlete
Just wondering if you can share any info on the 3 Fit Tower dvds, hopefully, coming out sometime in the
near future? I really like the new tower, but finding I'm not using it quite as much now, after using the 3
workouts that came with it over & over. I'm thinking I need some new motivation ! :) I think I read that this
group of workouts, besides being on dvds, will also be available in OnDemand and the workout blender, am
I right on that? If so, it will be great to be able to include Fit Tower segments into existing blender workouts
to change things up on a whole new level....Thanks.

Hi Linda,

I'm sure you are aware that Cathe has turbo barre and short barre workouts on kickmax (I think) and lower body blast. I think she also has segments on one of her 'non series' series - maybe legs & abs or the glute one. It's been awhile so I might not be getting the right dvd's. Have you thought about stringing a few of those together using the blender? or maybe you've already done that....

Hi Linda,

I'm sure you are aware that Cathe has turbo barre and short barre workouts on kickmax (I think) and lower body blast. I think she also has segments on one of her 'non series' series - maybe legs & abs or the glute one. It's been awhile so I might not be getting the right dvd's. Have you thought about stringing a few of those together using the blender? or maybe you've already done that....

Hey Ceci, yeah, I am very aware ( LOL) of the portions of workouts that you can use the tower....mostly all standing leg barre....but there is just so many other ways that this tower can be used, upper body, core, etc as shown in the dvds that came with it. I was just hoping for a little info on the new workouts that were mentioned before.......I am hoping that the new workouts will expand on all the possibilities that were introduced in
the first dvds. I hope too, that even though they are slated to be "advanced" that Cathe will include any modifications that can be used.
I know I appreciate any and all times she does show modifications that can be used....

ha ha. i have the old tower but only use it for barre workouts as I never purchased a barbell. I forget the tower has other uses yikes as with sts.

Honestly I haven't used it a whole lot with the clips. I'm hoping to start another STS rotation in the spring so I will report back. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.