Fit for Tday Sunday

Good Mornin,

Quote: Health and good humor are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation.
~Massillon~

Eriniski, perhaps you can pray the rosary (my favorite prayer in the world) for all of us today? If you do I will too, I'll include your Grandpa as well. I'm under the impression that you know what I'm talking about, (you went to "Mass for your Grandpa"), so I hope I'm not offending you in anyway.

Did good on eating yesterday, now for today. One day at a time, right? Just have to be careful of the serving size and eat at least 5 times a day.

I'll be back to check on everyone else later.

Take and good health,

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
good morning to Eriniski, Janie & all to follow...

having a hard time getting motivated to get off the couch today, but need to...

Having a stressful weekend due to overanalyzing a potential good move in my job, so know it could be much worse! Just hard to concentrate on anything else (I'm a worrier if you hadn't already guessed). Hope to have some more news on a possible job transfer for both myself AND DH on tuesday or wednesday so will keep you posted!

Eriniski: hope you had a good workout at the gym, and forgive me but I am unfamiliar with a mass as you referred to in your post... so I don't mean to be insensative regarding your grandpa ~ so if he is ill then I hope and pray for a speedy recovery, and if he has passed hope your faith will see you through this tough time... again, sorry for being uneducated in this :eek: but did want to be supportive...

Janie: good job on the good eats!!! I have been reading a lot about the differences between WW, Precision Nutrition and Cathe's Nutrition sites... still unsure what way to go, but have been trying to log my food intake over the past few days... again, not good, but not terrible either... I also keep reading on how "clean" eating is the key to success in most fitness journies, so that would so explain the issue I have been having with the scale... But have had some success in inches lost... not a complete size that i can tell, but clothes definately fit more losely! :)

Where'd the rest of the T-dayers go?

I'm back. That does not offend me at all and I know exactly how to pray the rosary :). There was a mass at church for my grandpa's anniversary who passed a year ago to date. It was good b/c we have such a big family and everyone stays positive :)

My workout, I tried to take a spin class and was full so another guy asked me if we wanted to do our own little workout on the bike and I said okay. Well I ended up having us on the treadmill then to the bike then pushups back to the treadmill for a few quick sprints and then recovered then back to jogging on an incline of 10-12 and then finished with squat thrusts and a stretch. Not was I was prepared to do or even instruct but needed to make the most out of the hour I had.

Good job on the eats.

I hope you have gotten off the couch now and if not there is still time so even go for a nice leisure walk if nice or the store if no :) this way you feel better and start your week off right. :)

hi ladies. sorry i haven't posted since friday. just got back from the keys. it was very nice with my friends and my hubby. i'm not much of a drinker and i had 3 drinks saturday night(segrums and diet 7up) and i just felt so yucky today. now i remember why i don't drink:) had a good cheat meal that night as well. we caught mahi mahi so we fried it and i had that with some potatoe skins, galic bread, and a salad. i'm back on track today and ready to workout tomorrow. hope you all had a nice weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.