Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, good job today ! I really like Metabolic Blast too. Well, after all the snow, sleet, etc yesterday, today
it was in the 60's. Crazy crazy weather...It is going to be raining again tomorrow...I have tomorrow off, yay!
Got a hair appt, probably try to get a start on the ole weekend cleaning....Tonight I did a Step & Shoulders
blender workout....didn't overdo it, after yesterday, cause I am feeling it today..take care.......

Hi Linda,

Good workout yesterday with Step & Shoulders
blender workout. Its probably a good call to take it a little easier the next day if you are feeling a bit of DOMS from the day before.
Wow, on the weather you have been experiencing there, it does sound crazy. I hope you have a great workout and day today, it's Friday so you gotta love that.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- PHA 2= 45 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
Jessica Smith- Total Stretch- Session #3= 17 Min

Have a fantastic and blessed Friday!

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you had a good workout day! I have never done one of
Jessica's stretches, are they pretty good?
Just finished a blender workout, Hiit Circuit- Back, Triceps & Chest, a little over
30 min. That's it for tonight. :)

Hi Nora, hope you are having a nice Saturday. Today I did this week's CatheLive,
The step and weights workout. It was about 50 min. And a ton of fun! Might be
My most favorite Live workout, although there are a lot I have in my favorites.

I may do something else, later tonight, we shall see.......

Hi Linda, Yes Jessica's stretches are good. I'm making myself do more stretching/yoga to help with tight glutes, hamstrings that create low back pain so keeping things loose will help alleviate back pain so I can sleep better.

Good workout last night with blender workouts HiiT Circuit- Back, Triceps & Chest nice workout approx. 30 minutes. Sounds great a nice short and sweet workout, awesome way to get it done! High fives.:cool::)
I just finished today's workout and will now check in,.

Here's today's recovery workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #2= 38 Min
Distance= 8.50 Miles

LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min

That's it for me today, off to do chores. Have a wonderful Saturday, relax and enjoy!

Blessings,

Nora

Well, after the CatheLive on Saturday, I did end up with some more shorter
Workouts throughout the day/evening:

Kelly's Lower Body Tabata premix 1
Blender Floor Legs workout 1
Leslie's Miracle Miles 1 mile walk
Tamilee Webb's 1 mile indoor walk
10 min. Weight Watchers indoor walk

That was enough, huh? :)

Well Sunday is here again. After church and groceries, I did a 20 min. Peloton
Treadmill Bootcamp-Glutes & Legs class. Then I did a 30+min. Blender Hiit Circuit-
Shoulders & Biceps. Hope you have great workouts, if you workout today.

Hi Linda,

I forgot to check in earlier, sorry.

Here's today's recovery workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 3 Mile Walk= 47 Min
Not feeling great left wrist is really bugging me. Trying to take it easy or easier anyways.

Have a blessed Sunday evening,

Nora

No worries...hope your wrist will be feeling better today, be careful...I did end up
Doing another blender workout last night- Kicks, Punches & Abs, abt. 30 min.
Have a good Monday.

Hi Linda,

Nicely done last night with another great blender workout of - Kicks, Punches & Abs, abt. 30 min. Way to go, I love kick boxing sounds like fun.
Awesome workout last night go have an amazing day!

Here's today's workout:
I had to do something else for cardio Austin is home snow day, that means no treadmill.

LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #3- Pyramid Upper Only= 45 Min
ICE- Rock'm Sock'm- Timesaver #4 5 Gone= 36 Min
XTrain- Ride- Premix #1 Express Ride= 36 Min

Have a great Monday, or as close to it as possible for a Monday :D

Blessings,

Nora

Another Monday! Even though you didn't use your "mill", you got in some good
Substitutes! Did you get a lot of snow? How's your wrist feeling? Better I hope.
Tonight I did another blender workout, Pyramid Up-Legs # 2, short and sweet.
In the blender I broke this workout up into 4 short workouts to fit my week
Workout time allowance, still have the Pyramid Down # 2 to get in yet.

Hi Linda,:)

My wrist is messed up, its still sore and swollen. I've been icing it twice a day and keeping it in a wrist brace when I'm not working out. There is a swollen bump on pad of palm below thumb on the left hand. There is also a swollen area near center of wrist below life line area. So hopefully maybe after a week of doing that so six days or so to go. We had 3 inches of snow and and some ice. It is supposed to be more snow tonight as winter storm warning has been issued. Here in Oregon many can not handle driving in any amount of ice or snow. Rain we can handle we get lots of that and rainstorms but snow and ice creates some very bad road conditions particularly in free ways and interstate highways. High fives on last night's workout with blender workout, Pyramid Up-Legs # 2, short and sweet, sounds awesome! Way to go!!

I just finished today's but decided to do a unique blend mix of Cardio Coach Volume 4 just through challenge 1 then the rest Volume 3 + iPodsongs.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1,Vol.3- Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +1 iPodsongs = 59 Min Distance= 5.66 Miles
LITE- Cardio Party- Basic#1- Main Workout+ Extended Stretch #1= 48 Min

Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Blessings,

Nora

Oh, I am so sorry about your wrist, do take care of it.....3 inches of snow is 3 too
Many for me!

Tonight I did 25 min. Cardio mix workout, some step moves, some floor.
It was enough...weekday evenings I am pretty tired but always want to try
And get something in. Take care.

Hi Linda,:)

Good job on your workout last night with a 25 min Cardio mix workout with some step and floor moves, nicely done. You can feel good about getting that workout in, well done, high fives!:D

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk= 31 Min
LITE Pyramid Pump- Timesaver #1 Pyramid Lower Body Only= 45 Min
LITE - Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main Workout + Calorie Crush = 49 Min

We got more snow last night, about 6 inches worth, roads are bad many school closures etc.. We're keepi ng the wood stove going, keeping warm and doing chores.

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, great workouts !! 6 more inches of snow???? Yikes.....I would be major stressed out .......
It actually was like in the 50's here today..... Tonight I did a blender weight workout, affectionately
called " Top to Bottom-No abs" a little less than 30 min.

Have a good night....

Hi Linda,

I hope you are doing well, and hey it's pre-Friday so that's always good the finish line is in sight. Great jop on last night's workout with a blender weight workout, affectionately
called " Top to Bottom-No abs" a little less than 30 min. You Cathe will still get ya good!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. FYI,I woke up to 28 degree temps the high is supposed to be I think 38 degrees. Brrrr!!

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D4- Super Cuts = 46 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up & SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,
Ch.3,SS3,CD,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 63 Min Distance= 6.0 Miles

It snowed a little while ago just briefly but nothing stuck thankfully, and then it stopped. Take care & be well.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, I see you were back on the ole treadmill today ! :) Great.... Tonight I did a premix from Kelly's
Upper Body Supersets. I really like that workout....Glad you didn't get more snow! We are supposed to get
some sort of mix tonight into the morning, ice/freezing rain/snow, who knows! I hope we don't, I am not
looking forward to whatever it might be. Have a good night & Friday.

Hi Linda it's T.G.I.F!!

Great choice on a workout last night with premix from Kelly's Build & Burn Upper Body Supersets, that's a fun workout. Way To Go!!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 4 Mile Walk= 58 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

I'm hoping you have a fabulous Friday:cool:

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, your workout choices today are great. I think it's great you do the whole Tabatacise workout, I
have only done parts of it, but I like it, I have used it alot in the blender. Hope you didn't have any more snow
today....we have had a cold rainy day here today, but so far, no snow. Had a little sleet, ice last night but it
wasn't too bad. Tonight I did another one of my blender workouts, "Hiit Circuit # 3-Legs & Abs. It was a little
longer than most of my nightly workouts, clocked in a little over 30 min. Hope you have a good night and
a good beginning to your weekend. Take care....

Good morning Linda,

Yeah, it's Saturday!

Linda, I love all your workout blender workouts you definitely get great workouts in. Well done with
blender workout "Hiit Circuit # 3-Legs & Abs approx. 30 min. If I had energy for a night workout I would, but with MS I have no energy left at night. I am in a constant battle with fatigue and learned that for me its best if I get the workouts in the morning. Since I am a former stay-at-home and don't workout outside the home that is doable in my case.

Here's today's workout:

LITE Metabolic Blast- Basic #1 Main Workout + Extended Stretch #2= 46 Min
Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver # 2= 38 Min Distance= 8.50 Miles

Here's to you having a great Saturday!:cool:

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.