Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Gosh, Rumble & Pump today, excellent!

Tonight I did a 35 min. Blender workout which I affectionately named, "Hit the Floor"-Total body...after the warmup, you hit the floor and stay there the entire
Workout...all body parts worked, one way or the other, while sitting, or lying on
The floor! My kind of workout! :):). I did recently go back and changed it up a bit,
Adding in some segments from some of the Lite series. Gave me an opportunity
To practice some of The exercises I haven't tried yet. COLD here again tonight, down To about 5 or so. BRRRR......

Hi Linda Happy Pre-Friday!

Nicely done last night with your workout with workout blender "Hit the floor" and some segments from the new LITE series, high fives!! Brrr on how cold you said it was, be sure to keep warm.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI = 9 Min

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +4.5 iPodsongs + Stretch = 64 Min
Distance= 6.24 Miles

That's it for me today. Please keep warm and enjoy some hot cocoa, and another great workout not necessarily in that order. Have a great day!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, it looks like we both went with Kelly today. Tonight I did the Kickboxing with light weights section
with warmup & stretch from Body Design. I really like that little workout section.
Yes it was cold last night, this weekend is supposed to go up to 50's or 60's. Crazy weather, but I'm not
complaining about that.....

Good morning Linda:)

Nice job on your workout last night with Kelly's Body Design using the warm up, kickboxing w/light weights premix. Body Design is a fun one with lots of options and times that can fit anyones schedule, love it and a fun choice.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
LITE- PHA 2= 45 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Phew! That was a tough combo of workouts, I'm done for today.

I bet you are so ready for the 50 & 60 degrees temps, bring it on. See ya at tomorrows check in, have wonderful and Friday and take care!

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, I didn't think I would get in a workout this evening, but I was able to do
One of the timesaver premixes on Stacked Upper Body. I guess some sort of
Lower body will be next. As always, great workouts for you. That Tabatacise is
A tough workout!

Good morning Linda:)

I see you surprised yourself and did get in a workout last night with a timesaver premix from LITE Stacked Upper Body, high fives. I noticed with both of Cathe's weight workouts from LITE Pyramid and The stacked workouts seem to go at a faster pace than previous ones probably enhance the calorie burn and bring on the sweat. I know I sweat buckets when I do any of those workouts which is great since I am working out. I did the PHA2 the other day and loved that one too! I haven't tried Metabolic Blast yet but plan to put it in next weeks workout rotation. I'm loving LITE so far.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D10-Ride- Premix #1- Express Ride #1= 36 Min Distance= 8.20 Miles
LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min
Jessica Smith - Total Stretch- Session #3 Total Stretch = 17 Min

That's it for me today, have a great and fun Saturday and workout.

Blessings,

Nora

ps. loved LITE Body Weight & Bands nice workout and a great travel workout or if you are not able to use DB's, good stuff, High fives to Cathe and Crew!

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope your Saturday has been good. I had a streaming mish-mosh earlier
Today....started with bike warmup using Bitgym, then did a body weight/weights
Circuit workout in RowVigor app (no rowing) and finished with a 10 min. Peloton
Treadmill cool down walk. This evening I did the week 3 walk challenge from Leslie on YouTube and then programmed my DVD player to do a PHA style
Workout using the Stacked Upper Body DVD because that one has Pyramid
Pump Lower Body on it, do I just picked Upper/Lower for about 10 exercises, that
Was fun. That's it for today.

Good job with your bike workout for 36 min.! It's hard for me to stay on the bike
That long..:). 20 min. Is about it for me..unless it is a on/off the bike type workout.

Hi Linda,

I hope your are having a great Sunday! Nicely done yesterday with your workout as follows: warmup using Bitgym, then did a body weight/weights Circuit workout in RowVigor app (no rowing) and finished with a 10 min. Peloton
Treadmill cool down walk. Then last night with a the week 3 walk challenge from Leslie on YouTube and then programmed the DVD player to do a PHA style Workout using the Stacked Upper Body DVD because that one has Pyramid
Pump Lower Body on it, do I just picked Upper/Lower for about 10 exercises.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 4 Mile Walk= 58 Min
Jessica Smith- Yoga Fusion Fix- Yoga for Balance & Core Strength= 21 Min

I'm done for today, now to get ready so I can start on my super bowl food for my family.

Have great blessed day!

Nora

Hi Nora, I bet you made some great Super Bowl yummies! :). I am not a Super Bowl person, but so many are. I do watch the half-time shows sometimes.
Well, before church, I did some rowing, did a RowVigor 500m rowing challenge
Game and then a little rowing to a scenic rowing workout in Bitgym.
This afternoon I did the latest CatheLive, Strong Upper Body Express, which I
Liked a lot. Will do that one again...tonight I did Kelly's CoffeyFit Raw Lower Body
& Kettlebells on YouTube, I really like that one a lot too.
Have a good night.

Hi Linda:)

It sounds like you had a fun Sunday. Great job with the following: RowVigor 500m rowing challenge Game and all the other great workouts you did yesterday, High fives bravo!!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 1 Mile Walk= 15 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper- Basic #1- Upper Body w/o + Extended Stretch#2= 43 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,CN,Stretch,+ 5 iPod songs= 62 Min Distance= 6.02 Miles

Well, that's it for me today. I hope you have a wonderful day and a fun workout later.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda;)

Nicely done yesterday with a Toned with Tubing blender workout I bet that felt good. Way To Go on your workout!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch,+ 6 iPod songs= 65 Min Distance= 6.27 Miles
LITE- Cardio Party= 40 Min

That's it for me today, have a terrific & blessed Tuesday.

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning Linda,

I hope you had a good evening, and workout and are keeping warm. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Fat Blasting Strength Training = 20 Min
LITE - Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower- Basic #1 Main Workout + Extended Stretch= 47 Min
ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Basic #4 W up+ Main Routing+BB+ Stretch= 62 Min

Well, I thinK I did my workout duty today and I'm done for today. Have a great day, see you at tomorrow's check in.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope you are ok, I noticed you have checked for a couple of days. I hope you are all right and all is well.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, +4 iPodsongs = 59 Min Distance= 5.75 Miles

Have a fun and blessed day!

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning Linda,

Hi how are you? What's going on? Please come back, I hope your ok.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #4 Main workout + Calorie Crush = 52 Min
LITE- Extended Stretch #1= 13 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min

Please check in I'd love to know what's going on with you. I hope you're ok.

Blessings,

Nora

Hi Nora, I'm still here !. Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days, but I have been reading your posts ...
I have been dealing with some issues this week, healthwise, and been kind of down..disgusted, you name it!
Nothing too serious I don't think.....I have worked out off & on, and tonight I did a mix from Kelly's Stepboxing 2.
Take care, I'll try to keep up..... :)

Good morning Linda,

So glad that you checked in yesterday, I was beginning to worry. Sorry dealing with some stuff healthwise I hope your spirits are lifted and feeling better. I know what you mean I have been battling major MS fatigue the last couple of weeks.
ts tough getting anything done but I force nyself to do it. I always feel better & move better after a workout so that's what cheers me on. Hang in there Linda. I just finished today's recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D10-Ride- Premix #1- Express Ride #1= 36 Min Distance= 8.08 Miles
LITE- Body Weight & Bands= 44 Min

Take care and be joyful:cool:

Nora

ps. I decided to go back and do LITE- Bonus Abs #2= 10 Min, wow that was tough I had trouble with the butterfly sit up crunches, tough stuff so I did wind up modifying like Cathe showed. I'm officially done for today.

Last edited:
Hi Nora, I like your choice of recovery workouts! Today I did one of my new
Blender workouts, "Litely Stacked Body". About 40 min. Lower body first from
Stacked Lower Body and then right into upper body from Stacked Upper Body

Hi Nora, another blessed Sunday. Very cold here today, last night I ended up doing the Rumble warmup and
one of the extended stretches, followed by a short Peloton spin class. Today I have done a Peloton treadmill
class (20 Min Hike) and getting ready to do a blender workout of RWH Low Impact & Plyo sections ( of course,
I do modify the plyo !) That will be about 20 min. as well. Hope you have a good day...

Hi Linda,

Nicely done yesterday with a workout blender selection Litely Stacked Lower Body and then into Stacked Upper body, WTG sounds like a great workout combo.
Excellent workout it makes me wish I could use the workout blender, awesome job.
It has been very cold here and we had snow last nice and Ice so I was not able to even think about walking to church today, bummer I have been missing going to church.

I just finished topday's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's recovery workout:

Jessica Smith- 4 Mile Power Walk- Miles 2 and 4 Only= 31 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Mile Walk= 47 Min
Jessica Smith- Total Stretch- Session #3= 17 Min

That's it for me today, have a blessed and fabulous day!

Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.