Firewalker Bands?

hrcfitness

Cathlete
hi all,
I got my firewalker bands and just used them for the first time. I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The pink one has absolutely no tension and the green is only slightly better. The blue (hardest) is really not that hard at all. They all seem really big. Does anyone else have them yet? what are your comments. In the past I have used the versa loops and I use the black one (toughest) it's great! I'm not sure if I got a bad batch of bands or if this is what they are all like.

Also, I wish we could get them individually, rather than packaged all together. I wouldn't mind buying in sets of 3 I just wish it was sets of 3 of the same.
Elena

Did you get the loops? I just noticed them on shop Cathe. I just the long bands and tie it really close together. That way you can control how much tention is on it.

Last edited:
I did get the loops....like I said i've had the versa ones and loved them. I just wish I could tell if I got a bad batch or if this is how they all are.

I was thinking of buying these, so thanks for posting this!
I did Butts and Guts the other day, and I tied my band so tight I was stuck, and had to callfor someone to untie me!!! :eek:

So maybe they would be worth purchasing....
Can you step wider to make it harder? Or is the tension still not right?
I have to admit, they look thinner than the ordinary bands on the picture...
I'm sorry you are disappointed :(

If they a big enough, maybe you could double them. It would probably make them a little harder.
Nathalie

tie them a little tighter and see if that would help any. i have no interest in buying them as i find the regular band is fine with me and lord know i do not need to buy another thing. another option is the tubing that has the cuffs(i think mindy mylrea used them in a workout). comfy and no slip but you can't adjust the tension.

kassia

The are thinner than I would have expected and it's actually not that easy to tie them up or double loop them. My reason for getting them was that they would be quicker to put on and off and I don't know about you guys but getting my band out of the knot is actually a workout in it self. I'm not totally disappointed, but I may just go back to the versa loop, although I would love to stick with Cathe products.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.