FEB 2011 Rock Bottoms Rotation

OK, so I just bought all the DVDs for this rotation that I didn't already have and got a great deal with the specials currently going on. Since I not only got a 20% discount for ordering 7 DVDs, but also got 30% off one of them since it is a featured DVD in the Hardcore Series (and of course, no shipping charge as my order was over $99), I ended up paying less for 7 than I would have for 5. I am so excited. Now I know what I'm doing once I have finished my STS rotation at the beginning of April. Can't wait!!!

OK, so I just bought all the DVDs for this rotation that I didn't already have and got a great deal with the specials currently going on. Since I not only got a 20% discount for ordering 7 DVDs, but also got 30% off one of them since it is a featured DVD in the Hardcore Series (and of course, no shipping charge as my order was over $99), I ended up paying less for 7 than I would have for 5. I am so excited. Now I know what I'm doing once I have finished my STS rotation at the beginning of April. Can't wait!!!

Sounds like you got a great deal Vicki :D By the time you finish STS :p you should be able to get some good feedback from those doing this rotations now!

Diamond Cut Butts!!!

[FONT=&quot]FEB 2011[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rock Bottoms Rotation [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hi Everyone! Upon your request I have revised and updated the ROCK BOTTOMS June 06 rotation. That means this month's rotation is all about the “bottom line” [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot] But remember, hard work pays off twice as fast ( and really shows off that newly sculpted bottom) when it is accompanied by a very clean diet. So get ready to blast some butt, burn some butt, firm some butt and last but not least, of course, kick some butt!!!! This is a very advanced rotation that will really shock your system, however, it is best suited for time periods when you are in peek condition. If at any time the rotation gets to be too aggressive 1) modify whenever needed and/or 2) put a rest day in place of a high intensity cardio day and/or 3) do only one workout on Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The following "Bonus Butt Workout" is to be done whenever you see "BBW" listed on a given day[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bonus Butt Workout (abbreviated as BBW):[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1) One minute of squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds squat jumps.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2) One minutes of walking lunges with a 10 pound weighted vest (or with 8 pound hand weights per hand) chased by 20 seconds of deep controlled power scissors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3) One minute of Plie squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds ice breakers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4) Two minutes of firewalkers with a medium tension band (4 to 6 steps each direction until two minutes are up)…chased by your favorite choice of words for me, wink![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5) Barbell Deadlift...2 slow sets of 15 reps [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]***Conclude the Bonus Butt Workout with the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Bonus Barre segment on my Lower Body Blast DVD[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEEK ONE:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon: Cardio Core Circuit plus 300 walking lunges and stretch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues: Lower Body Blast (without the Bonus Barre segment)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed: Kick Punch and Crunch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs: HIIT 40/20 Plus Ab Circuits (weights and plates)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri: Shock Cardio Athletic Step plus BBW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat Split: STS Plyo Legs in morning and do Kick Max later in the day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun: OFF or Stretch Workout[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEEK TWO:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon: IMAX 2 plus 300 walking lunges and stretch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues: STS Total Body[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed: Hiit 30/30 plus Butts and Guts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs: Pyramid Upper Body plus BBW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri: Intensity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat Split: Leaner Legs in morning and Hiit Double Wave Pyramid plus BBW later in day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rest or stretch workout[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEEK THREE:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon: Body Max 2 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues: Intensity….plus BBW….plus Ab Circuits (no equipment needed)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DOUBLE SHOT WED: 4DS Kickbox in its entirety during day and Lower Body Blast later in evening[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 40 minutes interval run ….plus 400 walking lunges…. plus BBW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri: STS Plyo Legs [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat Split: High Step Training Advanced (leg press heaven, wink) in morning and Butts and Guts later in day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun…rest and stretch[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEEK FOUR:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon: 4DS Lower Intensity Step plus 400 walking lunges[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tues: Legs and Glutes Plus Ab Circuits( Yoga Based Abs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed: 4DS Bootcamp[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thurs: Cardio Core Circuit right into Butts and Guts (skip B&G warmup)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 4DS Higher Intensity Step [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat Split: Lower Body Blast in morning and 4DS Kickbox later in day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rest and stretch[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]---[/FONT]

Forget Rock Bottoms...Diamond Cut Butts is a new nickname for this one :eek:

Last edited:
Sounds like you got a great deal Vicki :D By the time you finish STS :p you should be able to get some good feedback from those doing this rotations now!

That would be great. That is, if anyone's left alive to tell the tale (of the tail) after this whopper of a rotation. HA!!!!

yes!

Hi Lisa,

Yes you can alternate back lunges for 50, then front lunges for 50 and keep going until you hit the same number that was requested for walking lunges.

IE: Right back lunge equals one lunge, left lunge back equals 2, right lunge back equals three, left lunge back equals 4...etc.

Thank you for this alternative,i'm able to do 300 lunges this way:)

another question

silly qeustion...I didn't see any upper body weight work in week one. Did I miss it?

BTW...I was all set last night to start this rotation this morning but then I chickened out...I'm going to wait another rotation to tackle it, I think :)

silly qeustion...I didn't see any upper body weight work in week one. Did I miss it?

BTW...I was all set last night to start this rotation this morning but then I chickened out...I'm going to wait another rotation to tackle it, I think :)

I just checked out the rotation when I saw your question and no, you didn't miss it. No u/b weight work but she DOES include 2 kickboxing work outs which can be an excellent upper body w/o if you give it your all! Perhaps she was being nice figuring you'd be laiden with crazy lower body DOMS and didn't want you to be in pain ALL over the first week! ;):D

I know this is an old rotation, but I wanted to find out from any brave soul able to tackle it, what the results were.

I am doing this workout for the first time and am mid-way through week 3. OMG, this is by far the toughest rotation I've done. I just did Double Shot Wed and I think I started to see black spots about halfway through LBB!

I measured my thighs at the end of 2nd week and had lost .5 inch in my thighs, seems to be defining that muscle more. I think I'll add on an extra 2 weeks of similar workouts. Maybe by then, XTrain will be ready to ship.

Lisa

I am doing this workout for the first time and am mid-way through week 3. OMG, this is by far the toughest rotation I've done. I just did Double Shot Wed and I think I started to see black spots about halfway through LBB!

I measured my thighs at the end of 2nd week and had lost .5 inch in my thighs, seems to be defining that muscle more. I think I'll add on an extra 2 weeks of similar workouts. Maybe by then, XTrain will be ready to ship.

Lisa

Oh, yes!! This is a really tough rotation. I remember it well. The results are worth it, as you're already seeing. Even so, I was happy to finish it and move on. :eek:

I'm just bumping this to see if there are any others who survived this rotation and lived to tell about it? I'm considering doing this after I finish STS in four weeks.

Thanks in advance!
Eva

I just started this rotation myself. i have finally found a routine that is challenging enough. If this doesn't chisel my bottom half (along with healthy diet) nothing will. I'm only on the second week, and unless I'm measuring wrong, my hips are already getting smaller. Smaller (but realistic) hips was the goal, so this is great :D

40 minutes interval run substitution

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Body Max 2
Tues: Intensity….plus BBW….plus Ab Circuits (no equipment needed)
DOUBLE SHOT WED: 4DS Kickbox in its entirety during day and Lower Body Blast later in evening
Thurs: 40 minutes interval run ….plus 400 walking lunges…. plus BBW
Fri: STS Plyo Legs
Sat Split: High Step Training Advanced (leg press heaven, wink) in morning and Butts and Guts later in day
Sun…rest and stretch

Hi Ladies,

Planning to do this rotation in future and would like to know what is the best substitution for 40 minutes interval run. I workout indoor at home. I do not run at least not at the moment.

Thanks,

Nathalie

STS Plyo Legs - multiple options

I don't have the STS series, just STS total body. For the STS Plyo legs in this rotation, I see that there are several STS Meso #3 Plyo legs options for download (discs #26, #29, #32 and #35.) Does anyone know the differences and/or which one is specified in this rotation?

thanks!

There are not significant differences between the plyo workouts, so I would imagine you could pick any one. There are a few different exercises here and there, but most of them are the same. They're all wicked hard!

If you wanted to see exactly what was on each disc, you can go to the workout manager, and select STS. Then go to the drop down for those discs, and it will tell you what exercises are included.

Hope that helps!

I just finished this rotation, and will admit that when I first read it I started laughing out loud. I think I eyed it for a full week (while I was finishing up Xtrain) before deciding I'd at least give it a try. I was feeling strong after 90 days of Xtrain.

I ended up doing all the workouts in the rotation, but I quickly learned that doing two hard, full workouts on one day wasn't for me (although I could do the posted rotation plus the BBW, or the walking lunges on the same day). The rotation took me more like 5 1/2 weeks to get through. But I still saw a lot of improvements in the strength in my legs and looking more toned. I'm glad I did it -- equally glad I'm done!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.