Exercises on DVDs that come with Fit Tower -

laurengmt

Cathlete
how do they compare to the Fit Tower Advanced DVD's? I know the intensity in the first two isn't close, but I'm wondering if the exercises are so much like the ones in the Advanced DVDs that it would be redundant to get them. Anybody know? Thanks!

Well, they are very much lower in intensity, they move slower so to speak, but honestly, I like the first 3, probably
Just as much as the new three. For some reason, I feel the first 3 have more varied moves, and she does do some
Of them in the new workouts, and then again,there are moves in the new ones that aren't in the first ones.
There are less reps in the first ones, and no weight work....just using the band & loop with & without the tower.
I think there might be a clip on FitTower website of the first 3, I am not sure.

Well, they are very much lower in intensity, they move slower so to speak, but honestly, I like the first 3, probably
Just as much as the new three. For some reason, I feel the first 3 have more varied moves, and she does do some
Of them in the new workouts, and then again,there are moves in the new ones that aren't in the first ones.
There are less reps in the first ones, and no weight work....just using the band & loop with & without the tower.
I think there might be a clip on FitTower website of the first 3, I am not sure.
Thanks, aqua girl. Looks like I'm going to have to cave in and buy them! Am really liking these fit tower workouts :=)

Well, if you get them, I hope you do like them. If you are a really advanced exerciser, you might not like them.
They are good for a lighter workout day....anyway, I do like them. As an example, in the first ones, the Rope climb
Is done slower and less reps, whereas in the new workout, the Rope climb is done much faster and a lot more reps.
There is a chest press and posture pull exercise with the band in the first ones that is not in the new ones, etc.
Just a couple examples.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.