Everyone gearing up?!

GIMME A 5!! GIMME A 6!! 56 56 56 days to go!!:eek:

and may I just add that we have come a long way since I started this at 104!!! YAHOO!

YEEEESSSSS ma'am! 52! :cool:

And now that we have all learned that there will be CycleMax auditions during the trip the excitement is over the top!

AYLE09 said:
And now that we have all learned that there will be CycleMax auditions during the trip the excitement is over the top!

I know!! How exciting was that announcement?!

'video killed the radio star...." sorry- just broke out into song there for a second ;) lol!

The way i figure it- whether I'm chosen or not the audition with Cathe will be a blast! Can't pass that up!

'video killed the radio star...." sorry- just broke out into song there for a second ;) lol!

The way i figure it- whether I'm chosen or not the audition with Cathe will be a blast! Can't pass that up!

I totally agree...but I think I better practice smiling while I work out just in case...hee hee!!

Now smiling will certainly be a problem...you should see the hideous grimaces I make while trying to keep up with Cathe!! (or maybe you shouldn't.....maybe no one should!!)

51 days!!!!! I'm not grimacing right now!!!
(but I'm about to do STS legs at 90% 1RM...that oughta bring on the grimmaces AND the groans!!

51 days!!!!! I'm not grimacing right now!!!
(but I'm about to do STS legs at 90% 1RM...that oughta bring on the grimmaces AND the groans!!

WOW, STS Legs at 90%....I wouldn't be grimacing either! I don't know how Cathe and the crew manage to smile through STS!!

Yay, 51 days...

So who's still just thinking about Disney...come on and join us!!!:p

If you don't have a roommate or haven't booked yours yet, check out the Room-Mate thread :D

Disney CountDown 2011-05-15.jpg

Hello Friends
Well i am totally agree with you Cathe,I also like the countdown, I'll join in with you as best as I can and get our Cathletes are ready,We are ready for this Magical Road Trip!Oh my GOD i am very exited...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.