EB Tour - Chicago

mbmundt

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Is there a date set yet for when you'll be visiting Chicago? I live in Wisconsin so that would be the closest for me, unless by any chance you'd be touring in Wisconsin. :)

I'm a huge fan of yours and love your workouts!!! Would love to have a chance to meet you.

Thanks,
Brenda

Hi Cathe,

Is there a date set yet for when you'll be visiting Chicago? I live in Wisconsin so that would be the closest for me, unless by any chance you'd be touring in Wisconsin. :)

I'm a huge fan of yours and love your workouts!!! Would love to have a chance to meet you.

Thanks,
Brenda
Oh yeah, I've been waiting for Chicago as well - as I coveniently live right here! D
Krasy

Just bumping this - I'm wondering if the road trips are going to increase now that the Cardio workouts are done? I'm hoping Chicago will be late spring/early summer!

I agree. My wife (and I) keep checking this forum to see when the next road trip will be. Here is another vote for Chicago, hopefully this summer.

If not, here's hoping Cathe hosts another one back in New Jersey.

Cathe?... what's the update? We are all anxious to hear from you!

When can I start to drool? ....I might need to make this happen! "Grandma" lives in Kenosha......certainly she can watch her grandkids while I go to the tour!!!!!!

My Cathe friends and I really want to come to Chicago for the RT. And, that's my home town!

Joanne

Cathy im new to the forum, i did not know this forum existed, im a big fan. One question can i go with you on the next tour? i would be thrilled!

Can't wait for a Chicago RT!

Do you have tentative dates (or at least one month in the year)? Good to know so I can start planning/saving for my Chicago visit!:D

I hear October is proposed. Please work around the Detroit Marathon Oct. 16. Please, please, please! I've already signed up and started training for the half. I'd hate to bail, even if it is for Cathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.