Each & Every time I do Senior Fitness....

aqua girl

Cathlete
I feel like I must come back here and post how much I love this workout!!! It is such a fun, different and
Light workout that leaves me not sweaty and tired, but motivated, feeling comfortable and in a much better
Frame of mind then when I started. Cathe's interaction with the class is awesome and her personality
Shines in this workout. I guess I'll have to admit I am a "senior" too :), and while I enjoy all the other
Workouts, it's kinda nice this is one I don't have to modify at all! LOL. I wish she would do another one
Of her senior classes again in the future!!

I feel like I must come back here and post how much I love this workout!!! It is such a fun, different and
Light workout that leaves me not sweaty and tired, but motivated, feeling comfortable and in a much better
Frame of mind then when I started. Cathe's interaction with the class is awesome and her personality
Shines in this workout. I guess I'll have to admit I am a "senior" too :), and while I enjoy all the other
Workouts, it's kinda nice this is one I don't have to modify at all! LOL. I wish she would do another one
Of her senior classes again in the future!!

I don't know why I didn't sample this one when I had LIVE ..... just so many excellent, energizing choices I suppose! Was there much shoulder and serratus stability work in it if you recall? This workout may just haul me in again to LIVE!!

May be a dumb question but how do you actually watch a "live" workout while it is going on? I wanted to watch today's Senior Fit workout but had no idea how to do that....do you just have to wait until its done and then go on later to watch?

If you're watching on the Cathe Live app you just press the home button on the app and then when the broadcast starts you just tap the player screen on the app. If you're watching on your computer first make sure you're logged in to your account and then go to http://cathe.com/stream/live/ . The broadcast will start playing in the player just as soon as it begins

Hi fox2star,
In your case you would just use the browser on your phone and then follow the same steps as using a computer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.