DVD/download bundle?

Dani53

Cathlete
I've looked all over but at some point I thought I saw a price for both, like a bundle. Was that just during the presale? I also have a technical question about the downloads vs. OnDemand. Do I have to purchase the downloads to watch on my smart tv, or is there a way to see the workout on my television with OnDemand? I know this is confusing because I'm confused, hahaha! I have the Samsung Smart View all set up but it looks like it will only connect to my pc to see files, which would be the downloads, correct? I'm not sure if I can see Cathe Live or OnDemand on my television with this Smart View app.

Bottom line is that I would prefer to subscribe to the OnDemand and watch on the tv, but need to figure out how or if that will work.

2nd choice would be to purchase the dvd/download bundle if that is available. Lastly I can just order dvds. Thankful that this is the worst of my problems today...

We only offer a special for DVDs and Downloads during our pre-sale which is now over. So you now have to purchase DVDs and downloads separately. A warning about "smart Tv's" - they quite often are not all that smart and many smart TV's can only play certain video formats from their web browser. The good news is any TV with an HDMI input can be used for our streaming videos. You can either connect your computer to your TV with the proper cable or you can purchase chromecast or Apple TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.