Drill Max

ChelePA

Cathlete
I am not big of weight only workouts. I try to do one at least weekly. So I started doing more circuit workouts. Just got Drill Max...Love it!!! Also have Flex Train, Supercuts, Ice, S&S, Terminator, Crossfire and a few with bonus circuits. Any other favorites?

Last edited:
If you go to Cathe's home page and click on 'Shop' you can click on 'Workout DVDs' and then 'Shop by Workout Type'. The third choice down is 'Circuit Workouts'. There you'll see LOTS of great choices. :) I like many of those mentioned in the posts above (e.g. XTrain's Supercuts) and also High Step Challenge and the RWH Circuit Upper and Lower Body workouts.

ChelePA, you might also like Cathe's Bootcamp workouts as they get the muscle work done without endless reps as she quickly goes from one thing to the next (typically: cardio, lower, upper core). My favorites are: S&S Bootcamp, Bootcamp (in the Muscle Endurance DVD) and Bootcamp from 4DS. And of course, Drill Max IS a great and super tough workout!

Another option for a leg focus day is to do some contrast training. Since you vary between solid weight work and cardio you may get the cardio and the variety you are looking for. I find it amazingly effective (my favorite way to do leg training!). ;):p:D XTrain's Cardio Leg Blast and RWH's Lift It, Hiit It Legs are two options that 'get the job done'.

Have fun.
Jane

Although I saw tons of my favorites, I didn't see any mention of Cardio & Weights (which comes with IMAX 2). So fun, but you may end up humming Buttercup the rest of the day...).

Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.