DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for October 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I couldn't sleep last night, was up at 2.30 a.m:( Not sure what I will do today, looks like we are in for some rain. Maybe I will go to the gym?

Talk to you later! Have a great day, everyone

Good Morning Belinda...so sorry you didn't get much sleep last night...maybe tonight you'll have a better night. Have a good workout at the gym today.

As for me, i started feeling bad yesterday evening(sore throat,sinus pressure,nasal congestion) didn't get much sleep last night. I know why....i didn't wear a jacket when i did my CC yesterday morning and it was chilly out. I always get so hot when i run, but for the first 10 or so minutes i was cold and just toughing it out. Guess i won't do that agian:(

Today i plan on doing abbs & cardio...thinking about step, maybe the low impact step(the orignal on risers). I really need to invest in Imax2/C&W...ive had it before and loved all the premixes.

ok...bbl

workout done and im pooped:confused:. Decided on Ph/abbs and 4ds/lis...only burned 324? My entire shirt was soaked with sweat. Im sure my body is working hard to fight off this cold,may take a rest day tomorrow...

Hi all!

Just stopping by to say hi. No workout today - my bad. Running around getting things done - all those little things that distract me. I'm camping with DD's Girl Scout troop all weekend. As long as the rain ends soon, we'll have a good time - lots of fun things planned including a ropes course and zip line.

Belinda - I'm sure you are still adjusting to the time zone change.

Amelia - Good workout despite the cold. I've been doing more lo impact cardio lately, too. I think my body is trying to tell me something, and I'm trying to listen, but if it's telling me I'm getting older, I'm in denial.

Hi Heidi, Karen and Allee.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.