Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT

Do not see Menu in Xtrain Downloads

Discussion in 'Cathe Downloads Forum' started by rmrmr, Dec 30, 2012.

1. rmrmr Cathlete

Hi,

I'm not seeing the dvd menu in my downloads. This means I can't get to any premixes. What do I need to do to see the menu.

The downloads play fine "as made", but I would like to utilize all the capabilities that the DVD provides, especially all the premixes.

Thanks

2. Jann Cathlete

The downloads do not have the premixes built in. You will have to use the blender to create them.

http://cathe.com/forum/f118/premixes-288611/

from snm:

3. Jann Cathlete

From snm and Xtrain

http://cathe.com/forum/f115/xtrain-workout-manager-291569/

4. SNM Videos Administrator

Menus are only for DVDs, not downloads. It's not possible to have menus for downloads. Premixes are also only for DVDs, though you can make your own with our Workout Blender.

5. fossey Cathlete

Hard Strikes Chapters??

I'm trying to make a premix for day 3 of the 90 Day Undulating rotation. According to the manual day 3 is Disc 8, Hard Strikes, Premix 16 Timesaver (no conditioning) Chapters 1, 11.
    When I load the hard stikes download in the workout blender there are a total of 16 chapters. Chapter 1 is the FBI warning and chapter 11 is tricep dip. What am I missing?

6. Curt Kapus Administrator

Hello fossey,

What is happening is that in the User's Guide, the chapter numbers listed correspond to the DVDs, not the downloads. We understand the confusion with this (and we intend on creating a version of the User's Guide specifically for the downloads), but for now there is an easy solution. What you need to do is:

1) from the premix listing in the book, write down the chapter numbers that are in the premix
    2) from the chapters listing in the book for each DVD, note the chapter name that corresponds to these chapter numbers
    3) when creating the premix in the Workout Blender, use the chapter names, not the numbers

Hope this helps for now!

7. fossey Cathlete

Thank you.