Do not see Menu in Xtrain Downloads

rmrmr

Cathlete
Hi,

I'm not seeing the dvd menu in my downloads. This means I can't get to any premixes. What do I need to do to see the menu.

The downloads play fine "as made", but I would like to utilize all the capabilities that the DVD provides, especially all the premixes.

Thanks

The downloads do not have the premixes built in. You will have to use the blender to create them.

http://cathe.com/forum/f118/premixes-288611/

from snm:
No, Premixes are not included with downloads. A premix is just a computer script that tells a DVD player which chapters to play and in what order to play them. This can't be done on a download file, but you can use our Free WB to create your own premixes.

From snm and Xtrain

http://cathe.com/forum/f115/xtrain-workout-manager-291569/

We've been working on it all week and we hope to have at least the first part up later today. Our goal is to have at least the scheduling and have all of the chapters and premixes showing by tomorrow. Then we will add the rotations followed by the one rep max testing. The ability to print a workout card probably wont be ready until later next week. But we will have to see how things go.

Hi,

I'm not seeing the dvd menu in my downloads. This means I can't get to any premixes. What do I need to do to see the menu.

The downloads play fine "as made", but I would like to utilize all the capabilities that the DVD provides, especially all the premixes.

Thanks

Menus are only for DVDs, not downloads. It's not possible to have menus for downloads. Premixes are also only for DVDs, though you can make your own with our Workout Blender.

Hard Strikes Chapters??

I'm trying to make a premix for day 3 of the 90 Day Undulating rotation. According to the manual day 3 is Disc 8, Hard Strikes, Premix 16 Timesaver (no conditioning) Chapters 1, 11.
When I load the hard stikes download in the workout blender there are a total of 16 chapters. Chapter 1 is the FBI warning and chapter 11 is tricep dip. What am I missing?

Hello fossey,

What is happening is that in the User's Guide, the chapter numbers listed correspond to the DVDs, not the downloads. We understand the confusion with this (and we intend on creating a version of the User's Guide specifically for the downloads), but for now there is an easy solution. What you need to do is:

1) from the premix listing in the book, write down the chapter numbers that are in the premix
2) from the chapters listing in the book for each DVD, note the chapter name that corresponds to these chapter numbers
3) when creating the premix in the Workout Blender, use the chapter names, not the numbers

Hope this helps for now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.