Did you buy the LITE digital downloads or the DVD's?

I REALLY like the easy to store download option. So generally, I go with downloads. But I just used the premixes on ICE so often that I went with DVDs for LiTe as well. I will ditch DVDs when Cathe offers her famous premixes in download format (or sells via pre-loaded thumb drive).

Definitely ordering the DVDs. Now that so many people are streaming and doing digital whatever, I'm thinking of purchasing an extra DVD player (or 2) in case of catastrophe. And, yes, I'm still the kind of person who reads actual books with paper pages that I can hold in my hands. :)
I hadn't thought about the fact that DVD players may not exist, but should have... lived through enough of tech obsolescence already. I think I'll buy another player or 2 too!

For those using downloads, how does it work? I've wondered and thought about it, but since I have all but one workout (wedding workout) that Cathe has made, buying downloads for them is just plain too expensive. *sigh* And then of course I'm not quite sure how it works. Anyone want to enlighten me?

I'm a dvd girl. Working out is a chance to get away from the internet (although I do stream Les Mills and love it.) I like looking at my library of Cathe DVDs and choosing - it's easier to remember what is available, and what they are when I see a box & picture then looking at a computer.

I am so grateful that Cathe continues to offer DVDs, so I will always support her efforts by purchasing what she puts out there. Love DVDs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.