**Damage Control** December

Good Morning.

Thanks for getting the new thread started Diana. I was still stuck in November! :p

This morning was S90 Chest and Back. First time doing this work out. Good but moves too fast. I was constantly pausing it so that I could finish each set of exercises before they moved on to the next set. I was also a little confused about when he calls for 12 reps of an alternating arm exercise. Is that 12 reps TOTAL (so 6 per arm) or 12 reps for each arm (so 24 reps total)? Anyone know??

My calves are still on fiyah from Saturday's BR!

Di:: Saw your BR time on FB. Awesome job! And to follow it up with a weight work out!? You go girl! :D I think you asked me how heavy my UGI is...8 pounds. Yeah, sounds lame LOL but it was enough!:eek:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

No workout this morning, pre-op apt at 7:30am. No worries, though, bootcamp class is tonight.

Our temps are ssssooooo cold. High for today is 15, and overnight low is -7. The carpet cleaning scheduled for today was rescheduled for tomorrow when the high is supposed to be 32.

Wendy-I've never done the S90 UB work, only the legs and abs. He does move quickly and I usually have to preview and pause a lot. I can say that my legs were quite sore after doing the leg w/o.

Hi Allee, Laura and Lori.....;)

bbl

MON - UGH

OK .. so I AM THE SLACKER - no workouts to report - unless you call shopping w/VBF AND then SUN the Christmas Express landed at my house .. I spent entire day getting stuff out of attic - and closets - and getting the house decorated and trees done ... it took ALL FFFREEAKING DAY!!!! ugh .. but Christmas has officially exploded at my house :eek: :p

Di and Wendy - OK .. so it is looking like WED will be 1000 repper for me .. b/c i have class tonight and tmrw ... which tonight will be mish mosh of step, 3 step torture, weights and paper plate torture :eek: yes making up for missed out workout time!!!

Di - LOVED the sweatfest pic on FB .. awesome!!! Have you rcvd shipping notice yet from P90X2??? the site says they have started shipping in order rcvd and as new shipments come in ... but I havent got my notice yet .. I think I ordered a couple weeks later than you did ...

only thing is my freaking back is killing me .. ??? HOPING it is NOT kidney stones ... i was up and down and carry and liftin heavy stuff and bending constantly .. but I wouldnt think that would be making the back hurt ??? IDK .. i hope that is all it is tho!!! one of my DBF son is in hospital having kidney stone surgery this morning .. it hurt me to hear about it .. poor guy .. has THREE stones being removed :(

OK .. gotta jet .. lunch time .. it is dreary .. to rain tmrw .. temps above normal .. around 72 today .. but dreary .. ugh .. depressing!!!

hello to Allee ...

have a great one!! ;)

Monday Blues!!!

Good Evening All,

THE TRUE SLACKER HERE!!!

NO WORKOUT TO REPORT! BAD ALLEE!!! :(:(:(:(

All last week was toothache. Today woke up with a bad headache. PLease,Please,Please noooo Migraine!!!!

Wendy and Di: Gggggreat job on the 1000 reps! whoohooo! I salute to you both. ;);););)

Di: I am a California girl. maybe one day i will get to meet you, laura and wendy on a cathe roadtrip. how cool is that???

Laura: OH NO!!! I hope and pray for you that it is not a kidney stone. That sounds scary!!! P90x2??? very tempting.....

ok..... headache or not
turbo jam 20 minute workout here I come...

Last edited:
Di:: Yes, the leg work out in S90 is short but KILLER! What weight DB's do you use for that? I shudder to imagine! :eek::) Sorry about the super cold temps. Still super mild here but going to get cold by next week I think. Yuck.

Allee:: So how'd your work out go? You know a work out has actually helped to relieve headaches for me in the past! Thanks re the 1000 repper. It was...um...FUN!? :p

Laura:: So tmrw's the 1000 repper day!!! No excuses this time, woman! :p

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm working from home today and the carpet cleaner will be here around 10. My house is a wreck with all the furniture and plants crammed into the kitchen. Hopefully sometime this week or the weekend at the very least the Christmas tree will go up!

Today's workout will be the next STS disc for CST. My back has some serious DOM's from B&B on Sunday. I used 37's for one arm rows and the pullups played a huge role I'm sure!

My quads are a bit sore from the 1000 repper, split jumps and squats are to blame for that one. We used the bosu, ropes, med balls, jump ropes, and running in bootcamp last night.

Laura-I ordered P90X2 through a BB coach and she told me they were shipping. So I did receive an email from BB indicating mine should arrive 1-2 weeks before Christmas, but it isn't a shipping notice with tracking...just an email.

Allee-glad you are feeling better. I'm actually from Anaheim, but have lived in Colorado and Montana also. Lived mostly here in Colorado. Hope Turbo Jam gets rid of the headache for you!

Wendy-I don't recall what weights I used, other than my legs being so sore afterwords...from those front/back lunges. Those seemed to be the only exercise I don't normally do for legs but obviously should.

bbiab

TUE

OK .. the back is better ---- so I am hoping it was just muscle strain from getting OLD and worn out :eek: :p last night was step circuit mish mosh YOWZA .. it was a goodie .. shoulders and core have a bit of DOMS going on .. but overall .. OK .. tonight is true mish mosh class .. a bit of plyo .. a bit of weighted plyo .. a bit of weight UB and LB and a LOT of core plank pushup torture :eek: :D:D:D:D

Allee - a toothache .. that excuses no workout .. hard to workout when your heart beat that is PAIN is in your tooth ... and hoping you dont get a migraine .. I get them and usually put me down for about 3 days ..

Wendy - OH VBF messed up - WEd is my OFF day (from teaching) - so I had planned 1000 repper at home - well she is begging me to do a class which i dont want to - sooooooooo I may get her to meet me .. with anyone else who dares .. and throw the 1000 repper on her :eek: . I KNOW .. I am EVIL!!!!!!!

Di - I got that same email ystdy - no tracking but that it will be here before Christmas ... I hate to tell DH .. this is part of HIS Christmas . time to get off @$$ and join ME in P90X2 (again I KNOW I am EVIL)

Ok .. the boss is out and we are cutting so it will be INSANE again her at the asylum .. eeeeek .... this weekend is our annual Dirty Santa ornament party .. all my class and our close friends are invited and those girls are SERIOUS about getting the best ornament - my friend that is battling "C" will be there - will be special for all of us to have her come!!! Gonna take some pics for sure!! ok .. gotta jet .. have a great one!!! ;)

Morning All,

Turbo jam 20 min workout done!
Hehe...that was last night.

Thanks Wendy! Headache gone as well! ;)

Hello Di and Laura! :)

Off to my workout
Shoulders and back!

Laura:: 45 mins but I did push ups with all the burpees which wasn't actually a part of the work out! :eek: I am sure it slowed me down a bit!:rolleyes:

Allee:: Yay! So I guess it worked for you too! Awesome! :)

Girl ..

Wendy .. :eek:.. pushups w/burpees .. AND pushups :eek: CRAZY girl !!!! I was thinking around the 45 min range .. good .. although i may pass out before then . . would be bad to passout in front of some of my class participants .. LOL .. a couple others wants to join us :eek:.. told them it was an ENTER at your own RISK .. LOL .. and I am not slowing down for them or "teaching" them .. was up to them to do their own version of the workout!!! LOL

Good Morning.

Rest day for me today as per the rotation. Tmrw is Tabata Inferno though! :eek::eek::eek:

Made pork in the crockpot overnight last night. Tasted it this morning. YUMMY! Can't wait to go home and have dinner now! :p

How is everyone?

BBL~:cool:

WED - hump day

Morning Ladies ..

so mish mosh class .. WOW ... was awesome .. I was POURING .. yes RAINING sweat .. I looked like a crackhead coming down of his hit .. :confused: :p .. HUGE beads and droplets of sweat POURING/RAINING down .. WOW ... DOMS: shoulder, back, core and a bit into the hammies!! SOOOO tonight is the 1000 rep BR challenge .. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK workout .. well it seems as tho my ENTIRE CLASS WANTS TO TRY IT .. word spread and they want to try it :eek: i have created a bunch of adrenaline - glutton for punishment - warped - please kick my arse junkies!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL :p I told them .. i was NOT training them - NOT instructing - I would give them a workout sheet and it was up to them to do the workout at their own pace at their own will ... :confused: .... I will have my music qued .. but effort and motivation is up to them .. LOL!!! :eek: should be interesting afternoon!!! (hope I dont embarrass myself - they could be bttr than me at it... :confused:)

Wendy - a rest day .. YOU??? wow I am impressed -

Di - I saw where one of my online friend got her P90X2 ... I am jealous!! NO shipping notice yet!!! *sigh*

Hello to Allee ..

OK .. better run .. it is COLD and WET and dreary out today ... have a great day .. I will BBL to see what everyone is up to!!!;)

Laura:: Can't wait to hear the report tmrw about the 1000 rep challenge with your class! That's awesome that they all want to try it! :D Yeah-my attitude about work outs has relaxed a lot since losing the weight. I am now secure that I know how to control my weight now so I don't feel like I need to work out like a mad woman. TBH it never helped much anyway if I wasn't eating properly. :rolleyes: I still love to w/o and won't stop but more frequent rest days and shorter work outs are now the rule rather then the exception for me! I am finally at a point where I think I can balance it all and do everything in moderation when it comes to both food and work outs! YAY! :)

Hi Ladies,

We had an employee appreciation lunch today. Surprisingly it was very healthy, green salad, roll (none for me), baked chicken w/red peppers or pork tenderloin with apple chutney and steamed broccoli. I had the chicken, salad and steamed broccoli. Dessert was an ultra thin slice of chocolate decadent cake. Happy I was able to keep my WW points in check!

Although I never received a shipping notice, my BB coach told me tonight that P90X2 will be delivered tomorrow!

Wendy-someday I hope to be where you are, able to manage my food intake and exercise. For me, I would be as big as a house if I didn't exercise like I do. The food has been a battle my whole life.:mad:

Laura-so how did you do with the 1000 repper? What did your class think of it?

Allee-what are you up to girl? How do you like Turbo Fire? I don't have it but wish I did. My first exposure to Chalene was with Chalene Extreme and an ab w/o (can't recall the name of it) a friend gave me. I love her personality, but sold my CE since it wasn't my cup of tea. I did save the cardio w/o's to my pc though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.