Daily Check in Weekend of July 22nd and 23rd, 2017

Hi Ceci! Well, I missed yesterday's check in but I did Cathe Live Birthday Blast. Wow! Great cardio and so much fun. I'll try to check in again later. Where is everyone? Elsie? Missy?

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mish mosh of:
Cathe Live Upper Body Express except shoulders and abs
Cathe stretch max
Skogg tabata - 25 minutes
Brooke Benten cardio KB - 10 minutes
100 kb swings to xtrain 100 reps biceps

Have a great day everyone. I am not working today which is so nice

Hey, I'm doing a new Seasun Zieger Super Step. I find the choreography very challenging. It's a lot of work for me to figure it out.

I got a harness for my dog instead of a leash around her neck and it's making a lot of difference. Even though I haven't been pulling her, I've been very gentle, it helps for when she gets stubborn. I have to walk slow and let her take breaks and sniff a lot. She hated the harness when I put it on her, she actually pouted for a while. It's so stinking hot here, we aren't riding outside any more! Summer is full on!

She likes the beret better than the harness!
18620202_10213308754821732_497667872154565625_n.jpg

Oh, how totally cute, Missy....I use a harness on Coco as well and I am right there with you in walking super slow,
Stop, walk 3 more steps, stop, so on.......you know what I mean! :). Today I did a blender Tricep Day workout,
A lot of dips, extensions, kickbacks, presses, etc...when I finished I felt like my arms were going to fall off !!!!
But that has passed, kind of. If I do anything else today, it will be some sort of cardio. We'll see. We are supposed to get another storm today, but so far, it's just plain HOT!

I did get my cardio in, I did a blender mix of IMAX 2 & 3. Total of about an hour today all in all, so I believe that's
It for today :)

Cute dog picture. It has LOVE written all over it. Ceci, what or who is Skogg? Great workouts everyone! IMAX huh? Those are doozies. Speaking of which....I did Butts and guts today, with breaks and modifications. My legs are jello! I broke the steam cleaner, did some stenciling. I've never done that before. It came out nice.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe Live legs on fire (did not do the stability ball) and added in another skogg workout that was really tough whoa.

cute doggy and great workouts ladies. Linda, i see you are still blending. I've kinda stopped blending. I had so much muscle soreness from doing too many tough workouts. And, the pilates i did on friday - my abs feel like they've been cut and stitched. i can't laugh, bend. roll over etc wow.

have a great day everyone. I have one session today and then the day is mine. See you all tomorrow.

Hey Ceci, yep, I'm still blending :), love it, sometimes tho' I get a little burnt out, so I switch to DVDs, etc. for
Variety. I have done a blender Shoulder workout and a barre, ball & bands lower body workout, Abt an hour total.
If I do anything else today, I will probably do the elliptical. Was going to the wellness center, but changed my
Mind...gotta go to Costco and get my hamburgers! They have pre cooked, frozen hamburgers that I absolutely love,
Do them in the microwave for a min or so on each side..they have a grilled taste and are not dry and are huge!
Love them.

Hello everyone. Today I did Kelly Coffey Meyer Circuit Burn. It was just what I needed. I hope you all have a relaxing rest of the day. Hello to all who follow.

Hi ladies,

Today I took a 66 minute walk including 3 minutes of jogging that my phone recorded as jogging.

I am a sweaty mess.

Have a great day![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.