@DAILY CHECK IN WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my cardio circuit workout to 7 ladies for 50 minutes.

Then I did 45 minutes of weight work including abs and floorwork legs. Went moderate on the weights just because Monday's workout was such a flop.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Annette and all still to follow,

I've felt tired, like really drained all day, so after a busy morning working and an afternoon running errands (getting my steps in) I ended up taking a nap before dinner.

I am still super tired so I will take a rest day.

Have a good day and workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ladies! Late check in for me. Plus we just lost power! There's no storm or anything so I'm not sure what's going on. Annette I love leg work on the floor. Henriette I'm glad you took a nap. I'm envious. Today I did another Live workout. It was Boxing with leg blasts. Something like that. It was great. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great evening. Love to all!!

Hey ladies. Oh no Peg! No power? I really hope you get it back before long. I hope it isn't cold there yet.
Excellent workouts as usual & deserved rests! :)
Missy, your weight loss progress is quite a story!! So good for you ....all your consistent work is paying off. Yay!

Today I went to a 30 min KB Strength & light cardio class. Due to the cardio component, it was with light..ish KBs. This evening I got in Cathe ICE TTM Bands only premix. My legs and posterior chain are worked!! lol.

((try to feel good)) all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.