Daily Check in Wednesday November 15, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Rest day for me yesterday.

Today I did a short body weight workout (30 minutes) + 1/2 of a shoulders and abs workout from daily burn

qotd from yesterday - i started working out in my early 20's but got really serious about it where i got at it daily was age 37. I've never looked back.

qotd today! gosh - SOS again

have a good day friends

Hi Ceci,

Today I taught my Aerobic/Kickbox circuit workout for an hour to 7 ladies. Then I did 38 minutes of heavy dumbbell work and floorwork abs.

I need to work on some moves for my next kickbox routine.

I did buy a pair of size 8 Levis straight leg [emoji16]jeans, whoohoo!!

Have a great day and workout!

And 'Hi to all who follow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Siobhan and Annette! Siobhan have you ever done Patrick Goudeau? He has a dvd called Body weight Blast. It’s pretty good. Sometimes his workouts bother my back but this is a good one. Annette today I did Jeanette Jenkins Kickboxing Bootcamp. You turned me on to her a while back. This one is not a huge calorie burner but still nice.

How is everyone? Where is everyone? How’s our little man Henriette?

I’ll check back later. Gotta run.

Hey girls, tonight I did a 30 min toning workout, with various "toys", ball, loop, tubing, band.

I have been revisiting Cathe's MMA workouts, kickboxing, boxing, I really like those...the moves are great and
Not overly fast, where you can do them in a precise, correct manner....not like your arms are going all over the
Place with no control....

Hope everyone is ok....

Hi ladies,

Checking in again, but obviously no workout yet. I do miss them, but my body seriously needs to recover. I have sore muscles all over... the labor was just so hard on my body and now lack of rest. I am trying to rest, but with the whole labor trauma going thru my head at night it is sometimes hard to fall asleep and the last two days Mick has had more difficulty going to sleep in the evening and my milk has started coming in, so now I am sore in a whole other way!

Anyways... I cannot complain. I have a gorgeous healthy little boy. He was losing weight, but has now started gaining again so we are on track. For the first week I have a nurse helping out with him and household chores and my bf has been working from home, so I can send him off to run errands or bring Magnus to his training. Next week I will have to start managing on my own, but next week we are also allowed to leave the house. The first week both the baby and I are meant to stay home to recover, so no walking outside or anything.

I am still busy researching how and when I can start working out again. Officially they say after 6 weeks you can start building it up, but I am pretty sure I can start sooner with certain muscle groups or at the very least I can go for walks etc.

Q.o.t.d: As a kid/ teenager I did lots of different sports as we have previously discussed. When I was around 18 I discovered Tae Bo on VHS and soon after that while at uni I started going to aerobics classes and fitness in a gym. I got obsessed with the classes, preferring double classes and often going with a friend so we could see each other in the mirror and laugh while doing Step etc. I loved it so much that I wanted to get certified, but somehow life got in the way, finishing uni, starting work and then starting a family. After uni I continued with classes at gyms, mainly Les Mills and loved stuff like BodyCombat and then after Magnus was born and I ended up a single mom I started working out at home as I could not afford a gym and sitter. I didn't workout daily at that point though... many nights I just feel asleep on the couch or in Magnus's room from exhaustion. Single mom with a full time job and a kid that didn't sleep through the night at all was draining. I think I really started being addicted and a hoarder of workout dvds after I discovered BeachBody programs and KCM and Cathe, so not that many years ago... maybe the last 6 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.