@DAILY CHECK IN WEDNESDAY MAY 24TH @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 10 ladies for 50 minutes.

I managed 32 minutes of weight work including abs. I tried chest flies with 15 pound dumbbells and only managed about 3 but doing chest press with that weight was ok. It was a light day anyway.

I have an appointment this afternoon for my knee which is swollen .

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh man Annette!! I hope its nothing serious!. My knees will get tweaky every once in a while. It sucks! Today I did a circuit workout that was boring, uninspired and way too easy. Kind of a rest day I suppose. I hope everyone is ok. Have a great day.

Well, it is arthritis in my knee with some pockets of fluid. I have a topical anti inflammatory to try. I also asked about my shoulder and he said that it is mostly bursitis and said I could try the cream on it too. And of course my knee wasn't hurting while at the doctor's. But he checked my meniscus, and the tendons and ligaments and all was good.

He also suggested draining the knee and then a cortisone injection but I am trying the topical stuff first.

So that is my report.[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aww, Annette, arthritis sure is no fun, or as you say "not for wimps". ;) I truly hope your approaches work in managing the pain. Also, I don't think draining is a bad idea. It's not very invasive.
I've had to have a second rest day here (shoulder-neck-face pain to the point of nausea, not fun!) and I am probably going to be out for the rest of week. I will be poking my head in and hoping to check back in on Sunday. :)
Peg, hope the next workout is more inspiring. I've had those too.

Everyone take good care.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear everyone is suggering so much with various pains. I hope you all feel better soon.

I am late with my check in. Tuesday I had a rest day. I was so tired and ready to cry, so I had an early night.

Wednesday I biked with my son to school, back home and then 3 hours later back and forth again to pick him up. So in total approx 36km so that was my w/o for the day.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.