@DAILY CHECK IN Wednesday March 29th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic circuit class to 13 ladies which was 50 minutes. Then I did 52 minutes of a circuit workout trying to go lighter with my weights and this included 14 minutes on the elliptical ending with abs and leg floorwork.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

This afternoon I only gave 1 bball training as my son felt unwell and had to go home to rest. Feared he might be coming down with what I had, but now a couple of hours later he seems fitter, so perhaps just exhaustion as he did a 6k charity walk carrying 5kg this morning, then played soccer outside all afternoon before joining the first u10 training I gave. By the time he was meant to start his own training he looked really unwell and like he was about to collapse.

Anyways, once home I did GS Legs timesaver. 33min of pain! My HR was way up there with the step ups and the calve exercises caused the worst burn ever! Really felt like a lot got packed into just 33min!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Well it's great you both got in workouts. I am jealous. I slept in a bit this morning and was just too sore to workout. tomorrow i will be right back at it!

see you all then :)

Henriette, every time I do a Cathe workout with calf work.....GAAAAAH! The burn is intense! I limp for at least 2 days, sometimes 3!! I hope your son feels better soon. Ceci, how I adore sleeping in. Good for you. Annette, I still want to join your class. Maybe someday I will!! Today I did Kelly Coffey Meyer Circuit Burn. It felt good. I love Circuit workouts.

Hey there ladies! Hope everyone is feeling alright today. Linda?
Oh, I feel the same way when it comes to calf work.....definitely a weak point of mine.

This morning I did Barlates/Linda Wooldridge loop band quads & glutes (40 minutes). Was hoping to get in a little cardio as well, but ran out of time!!

Take care & see you all tomorrow!! Yay, Annette to a full class! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.