@DAILY CHECK IN WEDNESDAY July 19th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 5 ladies for an hour.

Then I did an hour worth of weight work including abs and floorwork legs. This also included 8 minutes on the stair machine for legs. I managed to do 100 pound chest press with the barbell. Which is light but an improvement [emoji50], small successes.

Our older cat only weighs 5 pounds but we figured out she wasn't eating the hard food. So we have her on can food now and she is eating again. So I have to run out and buy more can food for her. She is 16 years old.

Today is another very hot one.

Have a great day![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and I was down almost another pound, soooo whoohooo for me!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aahh Annette, glad your kitty is eating again. My Coco is 16 yrs old as well..I hope Elsie's Mouser is doing ok too.
I took a rest day last evening, as we had a bad storm and Coco has developed a fear of thunderstorms since he has
Gotten older. I just had to sit on the couch and hold him on my lap still it passed. Tonight I did a blender mix called Back Day with cardio step intervals, Abt 30 min. Hey to anyone else that checks in or reads.

Hi ladies and lurkers!! My dog is having a hard time with thunderstorms and wind. I usually just sit with him until he's ok. Annette I had a cat years ago that was allergic to fish!!! We had to search for food he would eat. At the same time we had a dog that was allergic to fleas. He got a lot of baths! Thank heavens we never had flea problems. GAAAHHH. Anyway today I did Lower body. I wasn't feeling very motivated but I did manage to finish painting the bedroom and steam cleaned the upstairs! Almost done, almost done, almost done.......

Hi Ladies,

Nice workouts!

I don't have any pets at the moment, and no kids home right now, but I understand them being scared and needing company. Magnus will wake me up during thunderstorms and ask "Mama, will we be okay?" And then I always end up lying with him until the worst of the storm is over.
Peg - you are really busy in your home! Must be looking good!

Wednesday I did Coffey Fit Raw KB& lower body in the morning befor my appointment with the midwife and then after a full day of work I decided to use a ReFit playlist I had found on YouTube and danced for half an hour. So much fun! Unfortunately it was also really hot here yesterday so I had water retention again in my feet and legs in the evening and I slept really bad. I have been up since 4.30, so I will be exhausted when I get home from the office tonight and may not be up for a workout. We'll see.

I pre-ordered the new Cathe yesterday. So exciting! Something new to look forward to after the baby has arrived!
I also ordered Rippedism, with the discount from 2lazy4gym. Such a bargain! So many workouts for 33 dollars! I had a look through them and will be trying some soon, just not the full 60 day rotation. They look good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.