@DAILY CHECK IN Wednesday January 18th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic dance circuit for an hour. Then I did 55 minutes of weight work including abs and legs.

Only had 4 ladies today but they really like this workout. It is the one that I solely put together.

I am getting a new cd which is disco music so I will need some new low impact moves with simple arm movements. Any suggestions?

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello my friends, :)
After over a week of not being well, got back today with a 40 minute youtube yoga-interval-leg fusion type of workout that reminded me of Tonique but with more of a classical yoga approach (wasn't easy) plus DIY low weight deadlifts.
I want to wish you a belated Happy Anniversary Annette!

Hmm, Annette, I am not much of a disco gal to be honest but what about a skip forward triple pulse close squat while clapping once & then a skip backward 'hands up' rotator cuff into a whoop whoop palms pushing the sky three times? Do they like that kind of stuff? Anyway, congrats on putting your creativity to fruition with your class. Sounds like so much fun.

Have a nice day all. Hope to see you all during the week.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did PHA - again but this time I did only 2 rounds or each round - if that makes sense so.... 4 out of 6 rounds. I added on 2 Mike D. 10 minute hiit workouts after that.

annette - lotsa of stamina you've got and yes, I agreed about the disco music... hmmm - I hope it gets you moving.

Elsie - glad you are feeling better.

see you all tomorrow.

Elsie, that might work. I just need the cd to come so I can try it out. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies, not a lot of time this evening, but did get in my 16 min. Ice Chest, Triceps & Shoulders. Good little workout, for a weekday night. Most of the choreography I've done before was making up my pool workouts, so
Not much help there, Annette. Not much into disco music, although some of it is ok. Glad you are up and
Around Elsie, we sure missed ya' :). Hi to Ceci, Henriette & tlc93 as well.

Hi everyone! Happy anniversary Annette!! That's exciting.

Elsie I hope you're felling better. But I'm glad you could do something today to help you move a bit. Yoga has a way of almost massaging the internal organs right? That's what I read recently.

And someone ;) has a crush on Mike D wkouts huh? He's awesome. Love him.

Aquagirl, how lucky are you to be in a pool? Sounds lovely!!

I had a 2 hour delay today (I work as a school nurse) because the roads were icy so I did Low Impact Circuit with the bonus cardio. Remember this one? 1 hour 20 minutes of fun. It's from the sash series. It felt really nice.

Peg

Yeah, I love the pool, but unfortunately I don't have access to a home pool anymore :( but I do go to the wellness
Center and they have a nice indoor pool, actually two of them, so I just drag whatever equipment I need, and
Away I go! :)

Hi Ladies,

I am late with my Wednesday check in.
Elsie - glad to see you are on the mend and starting back at it.

Siobhan - you really make me want to try a Mike D w/o. I have looked at several on YouTube and will try one of the shorter ones any day now. He's funny... sometimes I wish the music would be louder though, I really need music to motivate me.

Annette - I love the arm songs done on Shine Dance Fitness...like to Starboy, but cannot find it on YouTube. Perhaps you can try Shine for a couple of days at some point (I think there was a trial period), get some inspiration. They have tutorials on there as well as the full hour (or 45min) w/o's and then adjust them to suit disco songs. I bet you could come up with some great stuff! I wouldn't mind doing dance fitness to disco songs... would be a fun change!

Linda - short w/o's are better than no w/o's. I need to get back into that state of mind. Now I w/o if I have at least 45-60min to do so... any less and I just wait for the next day, instead of doing a short one. Perhaps today (Thursday) I will try a short one as I have a busy day yet again.

Peg - yeah! I know your name now. :) That w/o you did, was it from the low impact series? Don't think I have that one.

Wednesday - I gave bball trainings from 15-17.30 and then at night I did another new to me KCM. Amped Cardio Live. At first I was thinking why did I buy this dvd (duh?! It's KCM), but then later I got more into it and enjoyed it quite a bit. I did the premix with both workouts and all the drills, so 56min sweat fest. Basically it's all cardio/kickboxing with drills (think burpees, squat jumps and lots of jumping jacks). All that jumping (Tuesday's KCM also had jumping in it) has perhaps put too much pressure on my legs/shins again, so I need to take it a little easier. My lats and upper back are also feeling it so who knows what I will do tonight.

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.