@DAILY CHECK IN Wednesday February 22nd @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic dance circuit to 11 ladies, then did 45 minutes of weight work including abs and legs. No squats today but I did pyramid up and down for chest press using 30, 35 and 40 pound dumbbells. Plus regular sets for flies, seated clean and press, hammer curls, 3 barbell curls (weight was already loaded so I wanted to see if I could do the weight and I got 3), calf machine, lying overhead for back, lying dumbbell triceps(one where Cathe tells you not to close your eyes), then some stability ball abs and floor abs and a stretch.

Have a great day! Beautiful day here [emoji41]!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annette....I want your life! And stamina, and endurance etc etc. I did a Cathe Live today. It was called Fit and Firm. It was decent but not earth shattering. I hope everyone is feeling good and strong. Have a great day everyone! Peg

Hi Everyone,

I hope I am back!

Today I managed my own workout blender of PUB/RUUB workout - it was about an hour. It felt great to finally workout.

Ottawa was.... melted. No skating again this year! ice sculpture bulldozed by the time we got there. We took lots of family out to dinner a couple of times so it was nice. We can't host cos we stay with my MIL who is ummmm hmmmm non-accommodating although she just finished saying this morning how easy going she is :(

See you all tomorrow! Great workouts ladies.

Hi ladies. Wow, great workouts! I Love clean & presses Annette. Peg, love how much variety you get with LIVE! So much fun.
Hey, so nice to see you back and at it there Ceci! Winter really isn't what it was here in Canada is it? So strange. I'm not the best host either, although I own up to it! lol. I get overwhelmed if I have to cook for a lot of people, even though I do enjoy to cook.

Today I did BJ Gaddour/MH Thermogenic Tempo Training. LOVED it. :)

Today I did BJ Gaddour/MH Thermogenic Tempo Training. LOVED it. :)

Elsie.....I've been eyeing Metashred. I've never done his wkouts before. How are they? And why...oh why do I feel the need to EYE anything when I have Cathe Live plus over 200 dvds already!?

I usually host holidays because none of my in laws can cook! I get super stressed, moody too. Then I'm absolutely wiped out afterwards. Ugh!

Peg, I do not have the set and have just done them sporadically, so I cannot speak of the efficacy of "the program", but the workouts in themselves are short, mostly enjoyable and I think effective for me. I didn't really like BJ at first, but he grows on you. lol. Not an instant approval like Cathe!

Hi Ladies,

Nice workouts all around!

I am a bit late checking in, but I did get a workout in yesterday.
In fact, despite a very slow inactive first half of the day I was very active in the afternoon.
First 2 bball trainings, joining in lots of passing drills and even playing 3 on 3 on 3 with the kids for a full half hour! Fun! Playing basketball really doesn't feel like working out, it's just fun that leads to lots of sweat and huffing and puffing :p

In the evening I did an hour dance workout, which was also great fun.

Peg - I totally agree with you... I wish I had Annette's life. Spending hours at the gym, teaching the silver sneakers.
I also seem to have your problem of owning over 200 dvd’s and yet eying stuff like Metashred. Perhaps it is a good thing that they do not ship to Europe. Also, I plan to return to Body Beast and H&C soon, combining them with either Les Mills cardio (bodcombat etc) or Cathe Live soon… so then I won’t have time for all these other workouts. I have enough workouts to give me a full time job for years to come… just spending 8 hours a day working out. Oh what fun! Except I don’t think my body could handle it. I think if I had more time (didn’t insist on one episode of Netflix while crocheting after my w/o and also reading daily) I would do more of the fun, but not so tough workouts (like dance or really low impact stuff)… but I love my other hobbies too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.