Daily Check in Wednesday April 18th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did virtual skogg again on youtube - so did my DD. I added on a short cathe chest workout

Today I did Providence KB - remember that old one? It's really good. 2 minute rounds. I am spent!

Annette - whoa - that's not good yet - you still worked out. I am like you - I can always find a body part to work

Hello to everyone and yes, where is linda? I always like it when Elsie pops in.

have a good day everyone
siobhan

Hi Ceci, and everyone....still trying to sort out in my head what to do about my lil' boy......prognosis might not be
So good....he had ultrasound and there are some places in his bladder, could be cancer.....he seems ok, eating,
Drinking good, pretty active, so I am beside myself what to do....my vet wants to do one thing and I want them
To do a blood test to check, I am not wanting to do anything to cause him unnecessary pain, Do I just let this
Play out and see what direction it goes.....he is 16-17 yrs old....I just don't know......my spirits are low......I have been
Working out pretty regular, just not reporting them....Peg, I am afraid there is not too much "spark" right now.....

My dear Linda. I'm sure your heart is broken. Our little furry family members tug our heart strings like nothing else and no one else. You follow your heart as you know Coco better than any vet. I'm certain Coco knows how much love you've shared in your lives together. I wish I knew what to do, I wish I knew what to say. I've been there. It's not easy and it hurts incredibly. Please know that I'm thinking of you both and sending healing, loving thoughts.

Hi ladies,

Linda - my thoughts are with you and Coco. Only you can choose what's best for your baby.

Siobhan - that workout doesn't ring any bells with me. How old is it?

Today there was no school as there was a student led conference where in one hour the student had to show his or her parents what and how they have been learning.

This afternoon it was 26 degrees! That's warmer than most summer days here! I went for a long walk and then when we got back Mick slept in the shade and I moved my barbell, high Step and DVD player downstairs so that I could do PLB standing portion. I wonder why I was being so difficult with picking my workouts during my leave when I could move the DVD player downstairs with no hassle at all. It took 2 seconds to unplug and then move it downstairs and plug it back in. Silly me! I could have been using all my Cathe DVDs during my leave as well, even when home alone with the baby. Oh well... at least I can do it from now on, and not be limited in my workout choices just because I am in the living room instead of the gym room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Today I managed to teach my Chair Kickbox Circuit workout to 8 ladies for an hour. My knee only started screaming during the 2nd half.

Then I did about 37 minutes of weights dumbbells and cables and floorwork abs and legs.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you Peg & Henriette for your kind words and thoughtfulness, very much appreciated......

It was very hard for me to "write" about it this AM, so I do appreciate it. If you pray, maybe include
A little mention for him, thanks.

Linda, I've been thinking of you two & I am very sorry to hear about Coco's possible evaluation ....I understand what you are going through now. The girls are right, only you in your heart & with the spiritual connection you have from all these years with him knows what will be best. It's only natural to have moments of doubt when given conflicting info sometimes and only wanting what will be the "best" and what does not cause unneeded discomfort. I'm very glad that he is getting around and is happy. A few years back when we had a cancer scare with our moo, we did get a second opinion and it really helped, so there's an option as well if you would like to take the ultrasound results for another education look. There's nothing wrong with having someone else's input.
I understand that your sparkle is feeling quite dulled now. Good for you for staying so committed to your fitness which helps you and Coco. Anyway ......
Group Hug around (((((Linda)))). Take gentle care and know that you have ears and hearts who are listening.

Thanks Elsie, your words mean a lot. I have been thinking of talking with another vet.....just have to decide on
One....& thanks again Peg & Henriette.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.