Daily Check in Tuesday November 20th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did another WB of Cathe's cycling segments + slow & heavy leg and tri's segments. Haven't done S&H in a loooooooog time.

I hope you sort things out Annette.

have a good day my friends in fitness!

Happy Tuesday. Last day of work before Thanksgiving! Woot Woot!

Today is ICE Upper body chisel. This workout is getting a bit slow for me, may substitute PUB next time (since PLB went so well),

Annette-- communication is key to all relationships. You would not be out of line for asking for more communication. :)

Hi all!

Melanie - I have half a day tomorrow at work and then I am done as well. I can't remember whether or not you have Cathe Live, but there are really good UB workouts on there. Cathe Live was one of my best purchases by far. I have all of her DVD's plus hundreds from other instructors but I keep goingback to the Live workouts.

Today was a WB of both RWH Hiit plus Abs.

Have a great day!

Nope. I can’t justify cost of Cathe Live when I have dvds I’ve never done before on my shelves! I’m a recovering DVD junkie!

Melanie - OK if I can't talk you into Live, my favorite UB workouts are Gym Styles, STS, RWH and Xtrain. They are all splits which I don't care for any longer, but they are solid workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.