@DAILY CHECK IN TUESDAY NOVEMBER 14th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I did 'This is Taebo ' the whole 51 minutes of it, part of the time holding 2 pound walking weights while punching.

Congratulations again Henriette on a very handsome, cute and adorable little baby boy!![emoji16] How's Magnus doing being a big brother?

My 2nd and 3rd sons were over 10 pounds, but I had c-sections.

Have a great day and workout![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette! I love boxing or kickboxing while holding my baby weights. That’s when I really saw definition in my upper body. Today I did S and S Cardio slam.

QOTD- at what age did you become serious about your workouts? I was in my early 20’s. I had suffered an ectopic pregnancy and decided I really needed to pay attention to my body. I used to watch workouts on FIT tv, then began to participate and the jiggley bits started firming up. No regrets!

How’s everyone doing? Elsie, getting some sleep? Missy, healing up? Siobhan, how’s your foot? Linda, feeling better? And our Wonder women, Henriette....how are you? I must say, he is beautiful! So incredibly healthy looking. Good for you.

Hi Peg,

Probably around the same time, early 20's. I worked out at home to old 45's I had doing calisthenics type exercises.

After marrying I went to a church 3 times a week in the evenings and did Praisersize . I did this through all my pregnancies (3). Then we moved further away so I started working out at home to DVDs. Started out using weights with Kathy Smith's Lift Weights To Lose Weight , the first one. Then I did Taebo until I found Cathe. The rest is history, LOL!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey all, good question Peg! I was probably in my late teens/early twenties. Them good ole Vhs tapes! I also
Was an instructor for several exercise classes for one of the county's local rec dept. they were held in local
Schools in the gym, etc...those were my jumping jack days!! We even had a "streaker" doing one of the classes,
A high school girl getting into mischief! When asked what I thought about that, I merely said, that from what
I saw, (she was fast) that she needed to stop and join the class!!!! Have a good evening, might take me a rest day
Today.

Yep, it was....:), the local newspaper got wind of it, somehow,and even called me....actually I believe that's who
I made my comment to. :)

Anyway, I did end up doing a Leslie 1 mile walk, glad I did, better than nothing! Still trying to be careful with my
Foot, hope yours is healing good, Ceci.. Hope you and your family, Henriette, are doing good and enjoying your
Handsome little guy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.