@DAILY CHECK IN TUESDAY JULY 18th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Yes, I saw that Cathe has a new series coming out, and I found myself actually getting a bit excited[emoji55].

Today I went through my newest circuit workout for my class, it is loooonnnngg (62 minutes) which in this case feels extra long. I like the new moves I put in the middle section of kickboxing. The last section of cardio has a LOT of knees, I may or may not tweak that too.

Anyway, have a great day.[emoji3][emoji16][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies!
New Cathe series is always exciting! Will definitely pre-order this one again. I skipped the fit tower series as I wasn't sure and can't get the tower here anyways.

Monday I only managed to do a Barre arm workout and then my lazy bad back routine of walking circles while reading a novel. During the night I was in agony with back pain again, so don't think the Barre arm workout was a good idea after all. [emoji853]

Today I continued bad back workout walking around and finishing my novel and then I did some ReFit dance songs on YouTube so I could be sure to get all my steps in and have fun doing it without hurting my back. I didn't get home from the office until 19.30 and still had to cook dinner, so I think the walking and few songs dancing is all I am up for tonight.

Can't wait to be more active and do proper workouts but my back and work and all the redecorating are not really helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and Henriette! Busy, busy right?! You two need to be careful. I know your brain is saying PUSH but your body is saying "mmmmm I don't think so girl." Listen to your body and stay healthy. Today I did MMA boxing with the bonus heavy bag. Loved it!! Have a great night everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.