Daily Check in Tuesday January 16, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did another workout blender of fit splits but I did it Yvette Bachman style - cardio/weights for 45 minutes. I am loving fit splits. What a great addition to cathe's collection. I love the moves and the weights are outstanding!!!!

Peg - I will do yvette on the weekend when I have more time. Very busy week I have ahead of me.

Missy - how did that interview go?

Henriette - yes, the rain can feel like a drag..... dreary in the winter. We have so much snow here. It makes winter worth it for me.

sad news about the cranberries lead singer. I wonder what happened. my heart goes out to her children who have just lost their mom.

Hi gals,

Today I did about 17 minutes of a kickboxing workout on the You Tube channel. The lady was high impact and I was just too tired from yesterday's 2 classes.

Then I did a 43 minute probably basic Taebo also on the You Tube channel, but I did go faster on some moves and held my 2 pound walking weights.

I am tired today and slept in.

Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Today was also a kickboxing day for me. I started with a premix from Rock out knock out with cardio with gloves followed by heavy bag bonus. I skipped the stretch and moved on to Hard Strikes bonus heavy bag. Finally I wanted to try the Heavy Bag Bonus from MMA Boxing but after just a couple of minutes I wasn't feeling it so I stopped it. Perhaps I can try it another time, or not. I really like the other two that I did and spent approx 45min kickboxing, so I did get a good sweat going.

Too bad Fit Split doesn't have a heavy bag bonus. [emoji17]

This afternoon I went for a really long walk again, so I got loads of steps in again. I think I need to clean up my eating when I return to work and become less active... if I cleaned up my act now, I would lose more weight, but when you are tired and at home all day with a baby you at times need a bit of comfort food or sugary treats [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Henriette that’s a lot of upper body work! Wow! Good for you. I love using my bag too. It’s fun to SMACK something right?!

I think my clean-ish eating has been out the window since Christmas. I’ll make a great salad for dinner maybe once a week, then breakfast for dinner (we call it brinner). Both are satisfying and low fat, low calorie etc. Never mind the ice cream or pastries I eat after that.

Today I did Cathe Live Rapid Fire Legs and core. It was nice, not killer but WHOA she knows how to fry your legs!

More snow here, expecting another storm.

Hi to everyone who follows. Linda, how’s your foot feeling? Be well.

Good evening girls, just finished my new triceps muscle meltdown blender workout. That one really got me, my
Arms are a little weak :).

Yes, Peg, fortunately my foot is feeling better, but I am still not doing much cardio...yet, just trying to ease back to
It...haven't taken any Tylenol for a couple days, so that's good...I hate taking anything....but sometimes you just
Gotta!

Henriette, I like to do heavy bag too. Do you have Kelly's Meltdown DVD? One of those workouts on it is a
Heavy bag workout. Also, I have Amy Bento's Rumble workout, which has some heavy bag too.

Hope Elsie is ok, I worry about her too. She is so kind and caring, I miss her posts. :(

Take care everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.