@DAILY CHECK IN Thursday September 21st @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I for a change I went to the gym and did 47 minutes on the elliptical machine and 14.25 minutes on the stair machine.

I am beat, legs all wobbly after getting off the elliptical [emoji44].

Hot today so keep [emoji41]

Have a great day and workout!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice one Missy, so what did it end up being? Step or nap?

I did the nap yesterday so today I went with step, although no risers anymore [emoji22] just the platform.

I first did 4DS LIS premix 1 step only and then I did the premix on that same DVD for Back & Biceps. Both workouts were great and just what I needed to take my mind off how crazy busy things are at work these last few weeks before I go on leave.

Have a great afternoon/evening all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday and today I did daily burn - weights + a short cardio - today was just cardio and not much of it - tired today. Long day for me - day job plus clients tonight. I will see you all tomorrow or, at least, saturday and sunday.

Hi everyone! Missy, good for you! I'm not a runner but people say running outside is very refreshing. Annette I know exactly what you mean about wobbly legs....been there! Henriette I love 4 Day split. Some of the Step combos in High intensity trip me up but it's still fun! Siobhan, still loving Daily Burn huh. Do you still subscribe to Mike Donavanik? I did for a couple of months.

Today I did Cathe Live Bun burners barre and ball. My glutes were burning, my quads were shaking too. Hi Elsie and all who follow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.