@DAILY CHECK IN THURSDAY JULY 20th @

Calico

Cathlete
Today I went to the pool and each time I got in the pool I did exercises totally about 55 minutes.

Of course I was also laying in the hot sun, whew , and it was HOT!!

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette. You're so sweet for always starting the daily thread. Water exercise is probably a great idea for you or any of us. Plus you're in the sunshine. Today I did Cathes High step training. I had forgotten how many leg presses this one has. Yikes!! I steam cleaned downstairs today. Now for the little stuff, curtains, wall art, touch up the paint, cleaning out cabinets and drawers. I'll get there....someday.

Hi Annette & Peg, yes, a very hot day today. You're right Peg, water exercise is the best. I just wish I could get to
The pool these days more than I do. Today I did a 30 min. Mat Bootcamp circuit mix, focus on legs & shoulders,
With the cardio using a mat. Fun. CatheLive today looks like a lot of fun, but I doubt that I will do that one, looks
Like a lot of higher impact moves, not for me. Have a good evening.

Hi Everyone,

I am late checking in. I did another skogg workout today. I've been working out all week - just not checking in. Skogg skogg and more skogg!

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Pool, sun and workouts sound heavenly!

As predicted I did not manage a workout Thursday. Lack of sleep, the heat and serious water retention in my feet and ankles meant that my only exercise was biking to and from the station to go to work and running some errands. I nearly made my 10,000 daily steps, before I crashed in front of Netflix with my legs up, so it wasn't a completely inactive day.

Hopefully the water retention will go down soon so it is not as uncomfortable to move about. At least I slept well Thursday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.