@DAILY CHECK IN Thursday February 23rd @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I worked out at home for the first time in a week. So today I did 30 minutes a Taebo workout then a total body flexing and firming pilates for 18 minutes.

I have lots of things to do here at home.

Have a great day![emoji16]!

Oh and it is like 71 degrees here today ![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Annette! It's around 70 degrees here in NY too!! When you worked out today did you almost feel the need to shout out instructions? It must have been nice to work out at home. I love that you teach. I try to say things when I work out just to see if I can do it....nope! This morning I did Cathe's Greatest Hits. Pure cardio and I loved it. My hip was behaving this a.m. so it felt great to sweat. I hope everyone is doing well! Hello to all who follow.

Hey Ladies,

I did a doubles today... First Great Glutes then S&S Ramped upper body. Not sure how I will feel about this doubles tomorrow or the day after. By the end of the first my glutes were burning, but then I started working my upper body so hard I forgot all about that. Now I am sore all over... Already.

It's also mild temps here but super windy. Wind power or speed or whatever you call it 9-10. Hope there won't be too much damage by it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
Warm here too. I didn't wear socks or a coat today.

I did a short workout blender workout today for lower body. Nothing heavy. Mainly bodyweight and light weights due to lung stuff.

Great workouts again everyone. Such variety!

See you all tomorrow.

Hey, what excellent workouts yesterday ladies!! I didn't get a chance to check-in, but had acupuncture anyway so no workout. Hey to ya Linda whatever you are up to!
:)
See you all today/tomorrow!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't checked in.....I did a short 16 min upper body blender workout on Wed pm and last evening I did a blender
stability ball warmup and then a ball stretch.....not too much happening....have a good day Friday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.