Daily Check in Thursday August 16th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe Live PHA3 - wow. That was tough. I find her live PHA more interesting than the dvd. The dvd seems looooooooooong and a bit flat and am not sure why. What a sweatfest.

Annette: speaking of snow days - when I was in PEI a young girl told me they didn't go to school for almost a month due to snow storms. she said that snow storms in march - along with the march break - had them stuck at home for weeks. wow. that would be amazing as a student. i always loved snow days.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today was a workout blender mix of KPC and Turbo Barre lower body.

Ceci - I find the live version of all three PHA workouts better than the DVD's. I just love the live workouts in general.

Annette - this Summer's weather has not been great. My husband and I go to the beach every weekend and this year we have been unable to go quite a few times less than in previous years.

Melanie - I hope you are feeling better!

I am so out of the loop on when the local schools start now that the kids are done. I know my daughter starts her senior year (!) of college on the 30th of August.

I cannot stand the winter or snow! I always say I am going to move to a warmer climate but I love the area we live in SO much I don't think it will happen. We are 45 minutes away from NYC, the beach and the mountains ;)

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

I loved snow days!!

Today I laid in the sun at home for 2 hours before coming to the gym.

I did 8.5 minutes on the stair machine on a fat burn program that was just too much for me.

Got off and then did 37 minutes of weight work including floorwork abs.

After that I did 37 minutes on the fat burn program on the elliptical machine.

Now I am heading home.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.