@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY SEPT 18@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic/kickbox circuit class to 7 ladies for an hour.

Then I figured out that working out 8 days in a row makes for an epic fail at weight lifting.[emoji52] I managed 30 minutes a pathetic weight lifting workout.

Now I am home to rest and then attend a funeral tonight for a church member who lives in our town.

Have a great day!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Annette...Like minds. I did a live kickbox workout. It was her New Years' eve one. So much fun. I really needed to hit my heavy bag this A.M. The article Henriette posted really struck a nerve w/ me. Especially because I JUST had a conversation w/ my MIL about exercise. Why does she need a TV if she's blind? Well, she likes to listen to her shows. Why do I exercise when I don't need to lose weight? Well, because it makes me happy, it gets the kinks out, it makes my muscles sing and my bones dance. I could go on but I'm preaching to the choir right?

Anyway (deep breath)...I hope everyone has a great day/evening. Hello to all who follow.

Hi all!

Another busy day, but I managed two 30min workouts... with a small break in between in order to pick up M from his training. First I did S&S ramped ub triple bicep premix. Ouch! It's been a while since I hit my biceps that hard! Later I did Country Heat Giddy Up. Can't say I liked that one. I felt like an idiot doing most of the dance moves, but at least I was moving and a broke a sweat. Not sure I will return to it, unless I forget that I have already tried it.

Have a nice afternoon/evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Henriette! I'm so glad you've posted a few times about Core de Force. I came so close to buying it but the reviews weren't that great. I did a workout recently (can't remember which) that hit the biceps hard. I get it!!

OMG, Peg, you crack me up!! :). But I can relate to all you said. I get so tired of people saying, "do you use all
This stuff?" Yes I do, thank you very much!
Henriette, I used to really be into line dancing type workouts and I loved it, but I have forgotten most of the
Dances, and their names, the Achy Breaky, Boot Scootin Boogie, Tush Push...... It was fun tho'
I hope to do a short Chest/Back workout this evening, tomorrow will be rest day 'cause America's Got Talent
Finals come on tomorrow night and I have been faithfully watching that. Take care....

OMG, Peg, you crack me up!! :). But I can relate to all you said. I get so tired of people saying, "do you use all
This stuff?" Yes I do, thank you very much!....

Sometimes I just can't take another word. I have been the target of nasty, viscous, jealous people. I've been called names , mocked, talked about. You name it. Why? Because I love working out and I'm 52 years old, 5'3" and 108 lean pounds. I'm not obese or have a list of health issues. I still fit into the same clothes I've worn year after year. I have definition blah, blah blah and people don't like it. They make comments about my food choices, my fitness purchases. Grrr!! It perplexes me why people behave the way they do. I've invited many people to join me at 5:30 AM just to hear what they'll say! No takers. Sorry for my attitude everyone. It's menopause and being fed up with people sometimes. I love you all though!! ❤️❤️

Yep,Peg, right there with you girlfriend! Sounds like we are a lot alike, except I am 63 yrs, 5'3 1/2" and 108 lbs.
I wear my 2's and 4's proud. I try to eat right, but you know, I just finished a workout and 2 mini doughnuts!!!!!
Exercise helps me to eat them mini doughnuts, among others things.. :)

Hi Everyone,

Today I did another Daily Burn workout - Bob Harper with a short 6 minute sprint workout. Very good.

I understand ladies - people like to call me obsessed - which I am, addicted - probably that too - but hey - my family supports it, I love it and I've even enabled a few along the way who are still cathletes and loving it. I am not 108 pounds, sadly but I'd love to be that! I am almost 5'5 at... I haven't been on a scale in years but I'm a healthy 130 pounds at least.

Have a good evening everyone

Hey ladies!! aquagirl is here!!! :) Awww, Peg, you'd think your MIL would be more inspired from you!! Her lost I suppose. Great workouts from everyone & moving is more than a workout Missy!!! Take a day off. ;)

I don't think I worked out yesterday. Today I did a 10 minute HiiT (tricep focus) from Group HiiT/youtube and a 30 min full body mobility routine (had to focus more on stretch and joints today!)

Here is the channel for anyone interested. I forgot about it, but glad I found this one again.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aLZ9YxRrGmCe1Zd3GSkEA/playlists

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.