Daily Check-in, Monday, May 29,2017 (Memorial Day)

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls, happy Monday & Memorial Day to all....I'm off today, so have gotten in a couple short
blender workouts already this morning... I did a 20 min Total Body Toning workout and followed later
with a 25 min Tabatacise blender mix. That one was fun, Warmup on bike, followed by a Tabata round
on the bike, then a Tabata step/floor round, and a Heavy Bag tabata round. Short cooldown and deep
stretch off the bike. Hope to get in a Leslie 1 mile indoor walk later on in the day. Everyone enjoy your
Monday ......

Well I went ahead and finished up my "fitness" day early. I did a Leslie 1 mile indoor walk and ended with a 20 min. Jillian Michael incline trainer workout. I don't do them very often, but the workouts are on a SD card that
Goes into the incline trainer treadmill and it controls the speed and incline during the workout. Jillian talks
During giving little fitness tips, but there's no music.

Hi gals,

Today I went to the gym and started with 11 minutes on the stair machine, then I taught my all aerobics workout to 4 ladies for 50 minutes.

Then I did 50 minutes of weight work including abs and floorwork legs. I tried the barbell again but I worked up from just the barbell going up 5 or 10 pounds up to 95 pounds which is where I normally start. It felt good. Still can't do more than 15 pounds for chest flies.

Anyway have a great day![emoji3][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey ladies,
Good workouts!
I did Step moves for the first time today. It was one of the digital downloads that I got last night in the Memorial Day sale. It's only meant to be 44 min, but I took 52 minutes as I had to rewind a couple of times. Sometimes the combo's are so long and overwhelming, but if I stay calm and just try a couple of times they're not too bad. So all in all a good workout. The music wasn't as fun as I had hoped but the combo's were good and challenging, but not so much that I wanted to give up.

It's been another hot and really humid day. Not great here as we are not used to it so public transport and homes often don't have AC. I think it was the heat that made my son feel sick, so instead of doing step with me as planned he went to bed without dinner. Poor kid! Let's hope it cools down during the night.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Happy memorial day to my US friends and happy Monday to the out of country friends. Today I did Cross fire Extreme (premix). What a doozy of a workout!! YIKES...I haven't sweat like that in a while. It was dripping off my chin. Loved it. I also love the background picture in that one. Henriette, I tend to get sick-ish if it's really hot too. I love a good step wkout but if I start tripping over my own feet it's frustrating. Linda, you're blender Tabata sounds like a lot of fun. Good for you. Annette, be careful w/ those injuries!! Have a good one people.

I know I don't have any sense.....I just finished another blender 35 min workout, tubing & compound....I think
I had a marathon today....:) anyway, hope everyone's day was good....I had me a big ole cheeseburger with
Lettuce, tomato onion & mayo for supper...yummy! As a rule I don't eat tomatoes because of the seeds, but I found
That Roma tomatoes are easy to de-seed so I occasionally eat slices of those...

Hey great workouts ladies. Reading yours has made me pooped Linda. haha!!

Really hot here again, so didn't do anything besides getting errands ran and taking the cat to the Vet. The humidity was overwhelming and now I am just sitting in front of a fan drinking iced coffee. The vet was kind of frustrating cause it's expensive, but the Vet was far too busy to even answer my questions. Felt like a paid for 7 minutes of nothing. I'm concerned that she isn't eating (she is 16.5 years old).

Hope your burger was nice Linda, I am making burgers here as well. Veg for me and fried turkey for DH.

edited to add -- got in a sivananda(Yoga) session before bed. :) Really helps when I'm 'wired but tired'.
Everyone take it easy!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.