@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY March 27th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic/ kickbox circuit class to 10 ladies, unfortunately though one lady fell towards the end of the cardio trying to do the box step, so class ended about 7 minutes early. She was ok. She thankfully landed on her good knee and rolled instead of her bad one.

Then I did 70 minutes of heavy weight work including abs and floorwork legs.

Managed 1 complete rep of 135 pounds for chest (bench) press, which I did not manage to do last week after feeling bad.

Have a great day [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all who follow. Today was Cathe's Cardio Kicks. Oldie but Goodie. I hope everyone is feeling better...Henriette? Everyone's muscles and joinst are resting...Aqua girl? Ceci? Elsie? I got the results of my MRI...yes it's a ruptured disc. I've known this for about 30 years. I try to respect the spine and my limitations but I don't let it dictate my life. I'll just have to be cautious w/ the jumping stuff. It seems to aggravate me and cause the hip pain. Have a great day people!! peg

Hi Peg,

I hope this can heal.... and Cardio Kicks! whoa. that is an oldie. I was right with you this morning when I did a mix of slow & heavy chest/triceps, mixing in intensity low and hi hiit premixes from the workout blender.

good workout from you too annette.

henriette - when you check in later isn't like really late? are you 5 hours ahead of us?

Have a great workout today/tonight ladies. i hope to see you all tomorrow.

Hi girls, real nice workouts today!! Your & Linda's blendering look tough Ceci! Congrats on getting your strength gains back Annette!
Very sorry to hear about your disc issues Peg. Not a great report, right? :( It's good that you have awareness of what not to do. I've had spinal issues since 16 or so (scoliosis and later in my twenties neck disc issues), so I also feel I know quite a bit about that sort of thing just from necessity. What else are you gonna do right? lol. The latest thing I am thinking of trying is a near infrared lamp. When the acupuncturist puts it around my hip it seems to offer a lot of relief, so it may be nice to have one at home. Perhaps later in the year.

Anyway, my ailments blabbering on aside, today I tried 15 minute Glute Chisel (DH took H & C it out from the library for a couple, three days) & Cathe Leg Conditioning/Barre from LBB 17 minutes. Swift & effective Lower Body w-o.

((get well wishes)) to ya Henriette!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.