@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY March 20th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I don't feel well, bloated, pain, but I went in and taught my aerobic dance circuit to 10 ladies, we cut it short by 1 song because there was no way I was twisting for abs and they could tell I wasn't feeling well. So that was 55 minutes.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're not feeling well Annette. You still managed a nice workout though. Now rest! Today I did Cathy Live Ramped up cardio and weights. Only 45 min which is short for me. It was good enough. Have a great day to all who follow.

Hi Annette & Peg, and all to follow....hope you will feel better soon, Annette, and good workout for you, Peg.
I am tired today, so I am gonna take a rest day....hope to do some "blendering" tonight, working on a couple
Changes....have a good rest of your day.

Good day girls.
Hope you take gentle care & feel better soon Annette.

Today I did 7 rounds of Xtrain Bi's & Tri's. A challenge for me and fun! :) eta: Oh, and I worked on the floor do get in some shoulder stability work as well!!

Hi Girls,

Monday night I gave a bball training and then rushed home to do RwH Chest, Shoulders and Tri's, skipping a couple of finishers in order not to be too late to pick up my son from his bball practice. Mondays are a total rush... always. Kind of a bad start to the week as I am behind with work and rushed as soon as the week has started. Just a couple more months as I am stopping as bball trainer after this season.

Annette - feel better soon!
All - Have a nice Tuesday!

Hello everybody. Yesterday was a rest day for me. I was very tired. I did 2 hours outside on the bike on Sunday.

Today I'm doing an hour and a half on the bike. Got to be honest.....I am getting a little sick of it! But I have a goal and I don't want to give up on it.

My hamstring seems great,, but I haven't put it to the test. I'm having some carpel tunnel like symptoms in my left hand...I'm left-handed. It hurts a lot on the bike. I'm going to bring it up to my doctor. Not that they can do anything.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.