@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY JANUARY 15TH @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught the Silver and Fit circuit class at 9am to 17 ladies and gentlemen for an hour. They loved it and want me to take over the Monday class.

Then I taught my aerobic circuit workout to a record number of members 16 including 1 man for 50 minutes. I was losing my voice by the end.

Needless to say I was dead by the end of both classes.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

Annette - wow two classes, I can imagine you are tired! Such a good sign though that they all liked it.

Today was a less active day as I was really tired, not enough sleep during the night and rain, rain and more rain.

I did manage to do FS: Mixed impact cardio and pull day. Felt great as always!

Perhaps I can get a better night's sleep tonight so I can be more active tomorrow.

I hop everyone had a good start to their week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Annette & Henriette, hope your day has been good. Wow, Annette, 2 classes, that is great...your clientele is
Growing, that must make you feel so great. A rainy day, huh, Henriette? Those are good days just to take it
Easy, I didn't sleep well last night either:(. And my stomach hasn't felt too good today....but I did do my new
Back muscle meltdown blender workout. I am liking them so far, still have shoulders and triceps to run through.
Hey to Ceci, Peg, Missy, and Elsie......

Hi ladies! Way to go Annette! You’re living my dream. I have great stuff in my head but if I ever found myself in front of an actual class I’d probably owe myself!! Good for you.

Henriette, I’m sorry about the sleep. But it seems rainy days are made for napping. I hope you get some rest soon.

Linda how’s the foot? I hope you’re not getting the stomach bug too?! Be well my dear friend. Go easy on yourself.

Mmmmm....where’s Elsie? She worries me. Hi Missy and Siobhan.

Yes Siobhan I did another Yvette today. HiiT heavy weights and stability ball. Awesome with a very high calorie burn. So glad I took a rest day yesterday! She is fantastic.

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did my own Cathe Fit Split version of Yvette - cardio/weights/cardio/weights. It was soooooooo good. The thing with yvette is her classes are longer so I burn more - with cathe - i only go to 45 minutes with the workout blender cos I can :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.