@DAILY CHECK IN MONDAY FEBRUARY 20th @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I taught my aerobic circuit class to 8 ladies for 50 minutes. Before that I had done 22 minutes on the elliptical, after teaching I did 55 minutes of weight work including abs and legs.

I did squats and bench pressed all the way to one full rep at 135 pounds. Plus I did some triceps, biceps, back, shoulders and flies.

I got a new exercise bra and I think it is a keeper[emoji1].

Have a great day![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

I gave a bball training tonight and then added on ICE MM biceps. Short, but very good w/o.

Have a good day.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Still recovering from bronchitis. no workout until thursday as I am in ottawa. Enjoy your fitness everyone. I am truly jealous! glad you are feeling better henriette.

((take good care Ceci))
Nothing like a nice new bra Annette! :) I find sports bras such a nuisance to shop for. Great workout today!!
Gotta love those MMelts Henriette!! Effective burnouts!!

I was very short on time today, but needed to get in some mobility/yoga, so I did my own beat the clock rounds of off the step side lunges and wall/ball squats before my 25 minute stretchy lower body yoga session. :)

Hi everyone! Smart girl Ceci, rest! Annette, nothing like some new workout wear! I love that. Henriette, glad you're better. Elsie, I'm envious of your creativity! Today all I could do was Pyramid upper body. I was playing with the dogs last night and hurt my hip again. I was in a child's pose rubbing my head on the dogs belly and BAM! My hip tweaked. I think it sciatica. Crippling!!!! You're not alone Ceci....I want to move, but I can't. Soon!

Hope everyone had a good Monday! I just finished a blender workout for chest & abs. Tlc, we sound a lot alike,
Besides the stomach (digestive) issues, I also get it in my left hip(back) if I do something, never can figure exactly
What it is I do....sometimes it's so bad I have to go to the chiropractor!!!! I know what you're feeling! Ceci, I hope
You soon feel lots better, and glad you are feeling better Henriette!!! Thanks for asking about my sister in law,
Elsie, she's holding on...actually for someone that can't eat and only drinking liquids which go in and straight out
A stomach pump, she's doing remarkable in getting around....etc. but she's so thin, about 90 lbs...it's so sad, my
Brother loves her so much,and their daughters and grandkids....they started going together when he was 13 I think,
And he's 67 now. Totally Awesome..a marriage made in heaven.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.