Daily Check in Monday April 23rd, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain Bi's and tri's - looks like i didn't cancel Cathe streaming after all. I am glad. It is just easier to use. That said, I still have lots of dvds to get through.....

I added on Cruel and Unusual KB - 8 minute workou - very intense wow

Have a great day everyone!

Henriette - it was very sunny here to over the weekend. I didn't get out much due to working but - I will walk in the park today at lunch if weather permits.

Good morning Ceci, that's surely a sign, that your Cathe streaming didn't get cancelled, a good sign :)

I read on Kelly's forum, that she is planning on a new DVD sometime coming up.....this year. Hope more info
On Cathe's new ones will be coming soon.

Everyone have a good day.....

Hey ladies!! Siobahn I've never heard of Cruel and unusual. Sounds interesting though. Linda, was there any more info on what the new KCM would be? I was extremely disappointed in her last set. I'm also wondering about Cathe's upcoming set. She's been pretty quiet about it. I'm still thinking and praying for you.

Yesterday I did an Yvette workout. I could actually keep up this time. Today was Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360- dance conditioning. Not a huge calorie burner but it felt really nice. Just flowing pilates inspired moves.

Henriette, enjoy the weather, it's been a loooong winter right?

Elsie, how's it going? Always happy to see you here!

Hello to all who follow.

No info on what the DVD(s) will be... someone had just asked if she would be filming any....I liked Kelly's last
Set, when I finally decided to get it :)... everybody can like different things, it's what makes things interesting...

Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Silver and Fit class the seated one to 14 ladies for about 50 minutes.

Then I taught my regular class to 8 ladies for 50 minutes.

Then I did about 27 minutes of weights mostly shoulder, legs and abs.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies!

Nice workouts! The hot weather is over [emoji30]
It's back to 12 degrees and some rain, so typical for this time of year.

Monday it was nearly 7 by the time I got home from work and then at 8 I had to pick up the boys from basketball, so by the time I made it back home I decided to give the baby a bath and then we went for a walk.

I forgot to mention another reason I did less workouts or at least not much cardio last week other than walking is that I twisted my right ankle on Tuesday. I did not feel it happen but by Tuesday evening it hurt real bad and since then I have several times felt sudden pain like my ankle just not holding me up or as if I turned my body but forgot to lift my feet. It can come on real suddenly just taking a normal step, but boy does it hurt! I have also had a headache for the past week. Part of me hopes it's related to that time of the month, but part of me doesn't as it could then return for a week every month. I am so tired of headaches... been dealing with them since I was a teenager sometimes on a daily basis and we can never figure out why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.