@DAILY CHECK IN FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22ND @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Chair Kickbox Circuit workout to 4 ladies for an hour. Then I did about 35 minutes of heavy dumbbell work. Then I came home and went through my short workout the first 23 minutes changing the moves to the moves from another workout I have but don't do very often.

Now I have to grocery shop.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette! I did Cathe's latest live "Jabs & Abs" It was nice. It even had some heavy bag work. So that's 3 days this week I did KB. My butt is sore, upper body fatigued, abs tight. Rest day tomorrow?

I hope everyone is doing well. Elsie I'm thinking of you. Hello to all who follow.

Howdy girls, hope your day has been good. Took a couple Rest days, Tuesday & Wednesday, cause I had to watch the AGT finals, but last night I did a blender compound workout and I just finished a Back workout With floor cardio intervals. Hope everyone has glorious weekend.

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I worked out for only 10 minutes and then felt like I pulled something in my back so I stopped. See you all... today!

Hope you are okay Siobhan!

Nice to see you checking in regularly again Linda.

Friday I had a rest day... busy day and late dinner due to picking up M from bball so Friday is never really a good day to workout for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.