Daily Check in Friday April 20th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

No workout for me yesterday. My foot is hurting again and I was sore. Plus, I still have some low mood I am dealing with (it's not stopping me from doing anything really - just feel upset still a bit)

I worked out today though! I did Cruel and Unusual KB workout on youtube. whoa. it was good. I also did Cathe Burn sets bi's tris but barely did the tri's. I was eager to get to the KB workout.

Linda - I am so sorry about your lovely furry friend. Big hugs and prayers to you.

Have a great day everyone

Henriette - providence is on youtube. I really like it and it used to be very popular. I bought the dvd years ago. now, it's free!

Hi Siobahn! Sorry I didn't check-in yesterday either. Sometimes life just gets in the way of things.

Yesterday I did Amy Dixon Breathless Body #1, today was an older Cathe live- Long and strong legs. I'm trying to work my lower body as gravity is taking hold!!

I hope everyone can check in today or this weekend. I feel like I miss you all!

Hi gals,

Today I got to the gym early because I had to drop off my son at work by 8:30. So before teaching my class I got 70 minutes of weights including abs and floorwork legs. Barbell chest, dumbbell chest and flies, hammer and traditional curls, lying overhead back, shoulder press, triceps overhead holding 1 dumbbell with both hands and one arm overhead triceps using dumbbells.

Then I did floorwork abs and legs to finish.

Then I taught my Interval 2 class to 9 ladies for an hour. It was tough on my knee but I managed to get through it, hamstring curls hurt the most.

Now I am going home to relax before grocery shopping later.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi friends ...... here I am doing my only check-in at the end of the week again! lol. I suppose it is better than nothing at all & I like to catch up on your week & activities. I think I've done some Tracy Steen (youtube) during the week although nothing long and tonight I did RWH LI HiiT One plus added on my own quickie barre. I like that RWH when I don't feel like doing much. My face and shoulder healed up pretty quickly from my fall last week and I just need to go to the walk-in clinic on Sunday to have the few stitches taken out of my chin. I ordered some rice bran oil to heal the scar which isn't a big deal. I have to be way more careful when dealing with the extended periods of vertigo.

Siobhan, I am very sorry that you have been down. I hope things at work have improved. Nothing worst than trying to mull through a toxic or dishonest workplace. Best of luck ...... take care. Oh, I didn't know Skogg was on youtube!!! That's awesome ..... will have to check it out. :)
Haven't seen Missy too often this week .....really hoping her DH's health issue hasn't become too serious.
Peg, you have been doing quite the varied routines this week!! Way to shake things up!! I really like Amy Dixon too! I really need to work on my lower body more as well I think. When I am walking and hiking more often, I do not need to worry about it too much.
Linda, you've been on my mind, wish I could help your Coco. They are so helpless to us, right? Do keep us updated here even if you're not feeling your sparkly self ..... no need to feel like you have to be doing perfectly all the time, dear.
Hey Henriette! Are you enjoying all the sunshine?! Saw on the news all the unseasonably warm weather you've been getting & pictured yourself and baby Mick out walking. lol. Hope he is feeling well.
Annette, hope your knee is on the mend now. Do you also teach classes on the weekends? Your schedule sounds so busy.

Happy 4-20 to those celebrating!! I don't, but I probably should! LOL.

Take easy care!! Can you believe April is nearly over!!! Wow.

Hey Elsie, thanks, I hope things heal well for you too. Do be careful, I have had bouts of vertigo too, and it's no
Fun, for sure...... yes, I hope Missy's hubby is on the mend too, it seems we all have things going on, huh?
Encouragement and kindness goes a long way.....I was thinking about the new group members that were here,
And left so quickly, I wonder why? I hope they are doing well and continuing with their fitness quest......and know
They are welcome here anytime :)

Hi to Peg, Ceci, & Henriette......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.