Daily check-in 11.13.17

tlc93

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!! Today I did Cathe's latest Live "Repping it in rounds". It's a perfect example of why I love Cathe. No BS, no stalling, few breaks, awesome results. It was a very nice workout.

Todays question- Do you live in a house, apartment, condo etc and is it in a neighborhood, main street, solo, deep woods, city or country?

I live in a house on a cul-de-sac neighborhood (only 10 houses) about 5 miles from the center of town. I guess you could say the suburbs. The lady behind us has a farm and rescues animals. So beyond our back yard we have cows, sheep, goats, horses and a donkey to name a few. It's very peaceful and private. Love it.

Thinking of you Henriette. Hello to all who follow and will be checking back in later.

Peg, today's question answer is like solving the Clue game (Miss Scarlett, in the library, with a poker-- did you ever
Play that game :)

Anyway, my answers are: in a house, in a neighborhood, in the city !!!! :):)

Hi to all that follows: Henriette, do we have a baby yet???

Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Chair Kickbox Circuit workout to 11 ladies for an hour, double digit number, YAY!![emoji16]

Then I did an hour of heavy weight work including 1 rep at 125 pounds for barbell chest press. Did some floorwork abs and legs to finish off the workout.

We live in a house in a medium size town located between corn fields and a national park which has part of the Appalachian trail running through it. Technically we are a borough not a town due to PA being a commonwealth and not a state. And we live within the borough limits on a one way street with houses on all sides with an alley on one side and in the back there is also an alley. Small town lots.

Still working on my next 2 workouts.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Peg, today's question answer is like solving the Clue game (Miss Scarlett, in the library, with a poker-- did you ever
Play that game :)

Of course I played that game! I LOVED it! When my daughter was old enough we bought a VHS version of the game. You would watch a bit of the tape then stop, ask questions and such. She fell in love with the game too. We recently went to see our community theater do the play (Based on the movie). It's a classic. I also got my daughter the "Harry Potter" Clue game. Too funny.

Hi ladies,

Checking in with no workouts but good news. My son Mick Tobias was born Sunday morning. The labor was a workout from hell that I would not wish for my worst enemy, but the end results which is what matters is wonderful:
IMG_0998.JPG

We are safely home and he is doing great, eating and sleeping and never unhappy. So I am blessed and trying to not do too much so I can recover, but not doing too much is harder than expected. Tomorrow I will do even less as my body is also sore all over and now I have explained everything for house hold chores to the nurse that will be here this week.

We live in a house the suburbs, in a neighborhood with many white houses, but our street is split in small cul-de-sacs and we live at the end of one... so neighbors to one side and water and a small park on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the world baby Mick!!! We've been waiting patiently. You are perfect in every way and beautiful too. Is that a Nike hat? That's so cute. Much love Henriette. Great job. Thank you so much for sharing this picture. It's precious.

Prince.jpg

Mick Tobias!! Welcome to the world sweet boy! You have yourself an admirably strong & smart Mama!
Henriette, your bf/family must be so proud of you!! (((HUGS))) ((Take care)) He is just beautiful.

I think I forgot to check-in the weekend ....had a real crappy weekend. After a week of max 3.25 hrs sleep/nightly, got none on Saturday night. So, on Sunday had stomach issues etc. So, qotd weekend: I do not like/wear perfumes. qotd today: We moved July to a large suburb of a city close to the mountains. We live on a (non main) street in a house with a small front yard. We moved from a city where it was 50 times quieter after 11:30 pm ironically.
My w-o this morning was Men's Health Spartacus Sweat Storm & a Laura Tarbell (mainly pilates) Stability ball routine from youtube.
Linda, yeah I like cocolime on youtube as well, thanks for the reminder as I often forget about the youtube workouts I've been into in the past! lol.

Oh, Henriette, what a handsome little man .....absolutely gorgeous.......truly a "prince" indeed! I am so glad
You and Mick Tobias are doing good. You get you some well deserved rest. Plenty of time for workouts later....
I am sure your b/f and son are so proud....everyone of you take good care.....

Congratulations Henriette on the birth of your son Mick Tobias!![emoji480]

How much did he weigh?

Oh and we got a new kitten on Sunday and our other cat is NOT happy[emoji52].

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Rest day for me today. Henriette! We just knew you were having your baby because you always check in!

My goodness he is soooooo cute! Congratulations. I am so happy everything went okay for you. did you knit/crochet his blanket? Enjoy your time together. Thanks for sharing a pic.

For me: I live in a townhouse in Toronto. I live right on the subway line (10 minute walk to subway) and live steps from the main road that runs across this huge city. Our neighbours are some of our best friends - they are at our house almost daily and our daughters are best friends too, So are our dogs friends :)

see you all tomorrow.

Hi again, didn't think I was going to workout this evening, but just finished a RWH Back, Biceps & Shoulders
With some finishers & abs blender mix. That was a mouthful!!!

Hi all!

Thanks for all the congratulations. We are very happy.

So to answer your questions... Mick was 4,530kg at birth... so nearly 10 pounds! No one had expected that, so also made labor extra hard and our stay in the hospital longer as they had to check his blood sugar levels 3 times before we could go home.

And yes it's a Nike hat.

I went all out when shopping for him so he has more than enough of everything:

IMG_0742.JPG

Babies in NL must wear a hat at least the first two weeks to help them stay warm.

First two nights have gone amazingly... he doesn't wake up at all during the night, so I actually have to set an alarm clock to wake him up for a change and feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.