CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR FEB 5, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hallo and good morning,

Today is a cardio day plus abs:D I am not sure, if I get it in today? I feel very light headed this morning:eek: I hope I don't have vertigo again:eek: I wll drink lots of water and see how I feel until this afternoon.

Have a wonderful workout and weekend! I will be back later!

Good Morning,

I didn't get a workout in last night and this morning I am getting a perm so I need to get some house cleaning in having a super bowl party tomarrow. Friday morning DH and I were called out of bed our DDs DH called he found her passed out and non-responsive with vomit hanging out of her mouth so I went out there at 3:00 am she had been drinking and do to the fact that she has recently lost weight and I am sure she is not eating correctly she overdrank almost to the point of alchol poisioning I finally got home at 4 am after we managed to get her into bed. She is feeling better but stupid so hopefully she learned her lesson.

Belinda-I hope it isn't vertigo either I will keep my fingers crossed.

Today was totay body and I had a pretty good workout. Knee is about 97% better. Skipped the leg work again. I should be good to go by Monday.

Todays workout:

3 sets/15 reps - 2 minute rest between each set.

Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's
***Really felt these, held the contraction for a second before I dropped my arms.
Barbell Calf Raises - 85#
Decline Dumbbell Press - 25's
Pullovers - 25#
Plie Squats - Skipped
Plate Front Raise - 15#
***Really felt this too, my shoulders will be sore tomorrow!

Then I did the bonus stretch from Kelly Coffee-Meyer's 30-minute Bootcamp. Love this stretch, it's about 18 minutes long. Lots of lower body stretches, balistic and static. Feeling better and better!

Hi girls;)

Nothing to report in about with regards to workouts for today. I am taking the weekend off entirely and resting. Heather I hope they caught whoever took your car.

Hugs to everyone, and I'll see ya back on Monday. Not sure what I will be doing in terms of workouts then. Have a great weekened!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Ended up taking a rest day today:confused: I will try to workout tomorrow!

Debbie - nice weight workout today! Glad all those stretches are helping:D

Roxie - did you get your workout in today?

Nora - enjoy your weekend and get some rest!

Waves hallo to the rest of the gang!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.