Crazy, Strong and Loving it for October 2014!!

Hi girls!:)

I its a little later that when I usually check in but I had to do chores and take my soon-to-be- 18 year old to school. I did finish my workout around 10AM. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock- HiiT Max- Day#9= 18 Min
MV=7.50
CB= 184

Body Beast Cardio= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

Body Beast Cardio= 30 Min
MV=5.0
CB=82

ZRopes- beginner Wiorkout#1 + Cool Down Only= 14 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 191

Total calories burned= 764:):cool:

Chris- I like your self premix of 4DS Kickbox, that sounds like a winner. Good for you gettin' it done yesterday, WTG!!!!:):cool:

Belinda- Nicely done once again as per your usual.;) Great job with today's workout of 30-Minute Class for the Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back, and you walked the furry kids too! Bravo girlfriend WTG! Now go have a blessed and fun filled day!;):) ps. I hope the antibiotics do the trick and take care of things.

Roxie- Congrats on your new job as a sub-teachers aide. That was a nice surprise for you, what a way to find out you were hired LOL!! Well, you got it and that's what's important. I hope you enjoy this new job and that it leads to all the blessings and meets your needs. Have a wonderful blessed day and again Congrats!!!:);):cool: ps. take care of that finger.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good morning,

I will do SBF Adv. Quick Hiit and TB interval 3 = 25 min. I been doing SBF workouts for a few weeks now, her workouts are low impact. I didn't lost any weight with high impact, I think I over did it. I am almost 10 LB down. I also lost a lot of inches. I am starting to fit in my old clothes again.

Nora - what results are you seeing with BB? Have you lost any weight?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL

Hey girls,

I am done with my workouts. Workouts was round 35 min not 25 min:cool:

I will be back later. Make it a good one. I may do some yoga later, my hip is tight. BBL!

Good Morning,

Another day no phone call so I am going to start looking for another job. I walked on the TM for 35 minutes and my planks will be done later. I really need to do a stretch my thighs hurt but stretching is boring.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2 = 21 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 270
Distance= 1.80 Miles

BodyRock- HiiT Max Day# 10= 12 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 106
w/2.5 pound ankle weights on each ankle.

Body Beast- Bulk Block#2 Bulk- Back = 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

Total calories burned= 614:);):cool:

Belinda- WTG on your results that's awesome!:D:cool: It sounds like you have another great workout on tap for today with SBF Adv. Quick Hiit and TB interval 3 = 25 min. I am noticing that I am starting to see results with Body Beast. I think I may have lost maybe 4 pounds but mostly the results are in my arms and back and legs. Man, Beast Leg workouts are tough especially in the Bulk phase. I have noticed that I seem to have my clothes fit better, so I assume that means I am building muscle that is reshaping me. Its likely I have not seen a big difference in weight loss because of the muscle building or muscle gain. Its a different kind of thing its really cool to notice back muscles for the first time and even lats. I am enjoying Body Beast I do add on more cardio than the lean beast rotation calls for but its still far less than I did before this. I like your workout plan for today I hope you feel fabulous and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings to all the girls!:);)

Nora

Good morning,

Today is a Active Stretch = 20 min. I will be in DC today visiting my kids. I will be back tomorrow.

Nora - nice job with BB and seeing great results. When I did lots of cardio, it backfired on me. Didn't lose any weight, when I backed off…the weight came off. Go figure!

Roxie - don't give up hope! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Have a great day and workout, everyone. Waves Hi to everyone.

Here's today's workout:

X10- Cardio Blast= 26 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 334

Body Beast- Bulk Block#2- Bulk Shoulders= 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 621 ;)

Belinda- Good for you doing an Active Stretch = 20 min for today's workout, that is a great way to end the workout week. Have a blessed weekend and enjoy your time with your kids this weekend. ;):):cool:

Have a blessed weekend Chris, Roxie, and Debbie:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Trimdown Boxing Premix forgot how much I like this one and I will do planks later.

Nora-nice workout

Belinda-I need to follow your lead and do a stretch.

Good morning,

I will give Travis a whirl today.

Roxie - did you? LOL!

Nora - nice job!

Waves Hi to everyone that check in after me.

Good Evening,

I did my planks this morning then DH and I went to a birthday party then played with GS in the park and went for a 1.5 mile walk on our way home.

Belinda-no.

Hi everyone! Well, I can't say I have any workout updates for you. Just not into it right now, no other excuse than that. I had all intentions of getting up and starting my plan again this morning, but I just didn't have it in me. I hope my passion for working out comes back soon. I'm just tired of getting up so early to workout. I know I'll have to start doing it again soon, but right now I'm just going to take another week off and then take it from there.

You all have been getting on some great workouts! I'm jealous! Nice job and keep it up! I know I'm a horrible role model right about now. :( I just don't know what else to do at this point. Maybe next week will be different...

I'll check in when I can!

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF LB Cardio = 20 min + Butt Lift = 25 min. Not sure, what else I will do today?

Debbie - you are my hero! Your body is telling you to rest, rest!

Roxie - sounds like you had a nice active day yesterday.

What are your plans today?

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1- My Shorter Mix = 21 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 271
Distance= 1.83 Miles

Body Rock HiiTMax- Workout #11= 16 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 164

Body Beast- Bulk Block#2- Bulk Chest= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

Total calories burned= 681

Sorry girls, not feeling up to individual personals today. I did look at everyone's check in Good job and high fives to those that got er done today! Debbie- no worries, you are listening to your bodies need for rest, and that is a good thing. Chris , I hope all is well with you. I think I either pulled a lower ab muscle on left side or maybe a hernia not sure will have to wait and see. I will take it easy and change my workout as needed.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Good afternoon,

Both workouts are done! I am still thinking adding a Cathe light weight workout?? LOL!

Roxie - it's rainy and depressing here too. Good job this morning.

Nora - nice job today and feel better.

I will try to check in later today, if not tomorrow morning. BBL!

This if what DH cooked for me while I worked out:D

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    778.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    730.6 KB · Views: 0
Good afternoon,

Cathe Supersets from the Bodyblast series is done! What a fun workout.

Waving hi to the rest. BBL!

Hi gir,s!

I had to go to the doctor today regarding my lower left side pain, it appears at this point I had pulled a muscle , so I have to take it easy for a few days. I will try to abide by that. He said no leg workouts or ab workouts. That is a bummer that is what I was suppose to do. I had worried it maybe be a left side ovarian cyst/rupture this time, I had the right side ovarian cyst rupture a few years ago, not fun, but all turned out ok, thank heavens and the good Lord above. So no workout today, we'll see what and if I can workout the rest of the week. Have a blessed day everyone!:)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.