CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Patrick Goudeau Extreme Calorie Burn is done. That one was super tough and long :(

I will be back later. Need to catch my breath.

Sorry I haven't posted, I had to be to work at the butt crack of dawn. So today I did Kelly's Meltdown Boxing workout. It was fun, I really like this one. Makes me want to buy one of those stationary bags. Looks like fun to actually hit something instead of air. I just have no idea where I'd store it. Yikes!! We still have NO internet!! We ended up ordering Spectrum because Frontier's customer service is so bad. Apparently there was a guy at our house for 3 hours and still didn't get it fixed. WTF?? Spectrum will be at our house tomorrow to install our stuff. :)

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 256 calories and went 2924 steps. HR was 143/179.

Felt easy, I didn't even break a sweat. I'm shocked to see my HR stats. It did not feel like I got my HR that high on this.

Nice workouts everyone! Roxie, sorry to hear your internet isn't working. I know the feeling!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.05 Miles

Total calories burned= 1323

Roxie- Awesome way to change up your workout plans. Great job on KCM's Cardio Pump workout #1 Kickboxing, bravo great way to start your day off. Have a blessed Thursday!:):cool:

Belinda- High fives on your energetic workout of Extreme Calorie Burn with Patrick Goudeau. I think I have watched the clip for that one before its looks tough. High fives WTG!!:):D

Debbie- I'm sorry to hear you're still having internet problems with your provider. Hopefully making the change to spectrum will resolve all of these issues and get you back to enjoying internet again. I see you got a workout in using a dvd. Great workout today with Kelly's Meltdown- Tabata Boxing, love that one its intense and short and sweet, good stuff. Glad Kelly helped you out today. I know you said you had to get to work very early so a quick workout fit the bill nicely. Have a blessed day and better internet.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Our internet got fixed from our old provider yesterday but we are still getting Spectrum installed tonight. Screw Frontier, they are idiots. Anyways, I was able to do a RAW workout this morning and I did the Hi/Lo with Tatum. Although I do not care for hi/lo workouts, this one was pretty fun. Got my HR up really good at times and the 3# weight segment burned. I like Tatum, I hope she does a few more RAW workouts.

Workout was 34 minutes, burned 257 calories and did 2207 steps. HR was 139/211. Wow on the 211, not sure when that happened, it didn't wind me that much.

Have a great weekend everyone! Finally going to cool down here. It will be 90 and humid today and then down to 62 tomorrow. Yikes! I'm looking forward to the fall season.

Good morning,

Cathe Fit Spits Boxing/BC/Legs + Glutes is done.

Debbie - hope your internet is up and running soon. Good job today.

Roxie - hope your internet is working again. Very frustrating!

Nora - what dvd's are you donating?

That's it for me today.

Hi girls, Happy T.G.I.F!!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 813
Distance= 6.16 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1= 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 1138:cool:

Debbie- Yay your internet worked. I know your still getting Spectrum so that is great. Great job with RAW workout today Hi/Low with Tatum.:D:cool::) It sounds like a great workout. Nicely done today WTG!!! Have a blessed day/weekend and enjoy the cooler temps. :);)

Belinda- Nicely done today with Cathe Fit Spits Boxing/BC/Legs + Glutes. :D Oh I am donating they are Janis Saffel and Billy Blanks mainly I think. Have a blessed day/weekend. :)

Roxie- Have a fun and awesome workout today and enjoy the day. Have a blessed day/weekend.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hey everyone,

This morning I did Janis Saffel Strike Zone. Just getting around to post. We are renovating our kitchen.

Nora - thanks for reminding me about Janis Staffle.

Roxie - great job with StudioSweat.

Debbie - enjoy your weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Good afternoon girls!

I just finished today's workout will now check in.

Here's today's work:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

Total calories burned= 885

Roxie- Bravo, On your workout today with StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics w/Mike this morning 35 minutes 371 calories burned 9.1 miles, WTG!!!! Awesome job on your workout today, go have a blessed day/weekend.:);)

Belinda and Debbie have a blessed day and a great weekend!:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

I just wanted to check in with my brief workout today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball= 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

That's it for me today.

Have a blessed day girls!:cool:;)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Good Morning,

I did KCM Stepboxing and planks this morning. Went back and looked at what I did in 2014 because that is when I looked my best and it was just working out everyday but I didn’t have a job that year. I am going to try that again and do my planks everyday.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I had to be at work early again so I had to start earlier than usual. Still had a great workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 364 calories, went 2.92 miles and did 5813 steps. HR was 146/192.

Roxie - I wish I had it in me to do more plank work. I really hate planks. They work the best out of all ab exercises, though. Nice job!!!

Nora and Belinda - Great job with your workouts this weekend!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio Back & Chest Premix= 38 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 451

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 41

Total calories burned= 1106:D

Roxie- Bravo on your workout today and getting it done with KCM Stepboxing and planks.:D High fives that is awesome WTG!! Planks are really amazing I have to confess I need to do them more often than I do. Its something I need to work on. Now that you have got in your workout today and feeling great, go have an amazing and blessed Monday.:):cool:

Debbie- Great job on your early workout with Cardio Coach volume 3- 2.92 miles and did 5813 steps, impressive stats WTG on Monday's fit and fierce workout.:D:cool:High fives, now go and have a great and blessed day.;)

Belinda- I see you have already got in your workout for the day, well done. Great workout today with
FS Mixed Impact Cardio / Pull Day. High fives on your workout today WTG, now go have a blessed and wonderful day.;):cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today starts Meso 3 and I did Chest & Back. Wow, what an intense workout. I thought it was 63 minutes so I adjusted my start time to make sure I can get this all in, and then when I read it again after I started, it was 68 minutes. I did as much as I could before I had to stop and get ready for work. I ended up doing it all but the very last two sets of this Push/Pull workout.

About 1 min. 20 second rest between each exercise and set
Flat Bench Press - 55#/60# warmup - 12 reps each
Push/Pull - 4 sets/8 reps, alternating exercises
Flat Bench Press - 80#/80#/75#/75#
Barbell Rows - 50#/50#/50#/50#

Flat Bench Flies - 25's/27's/27's/27's
One Arm Rows - 35#/35#/35#/35#

Incline Bench Press - 75#/75#/75#/75#
Barbell Deadlifts - 50#/50#/50#/50#

Incline Bench Flies - 25's/25's/25's
One Arm Horizontal Rows - 30#/30#/30#

I walked in place during the long rests and was able to get some good steps in as well. I needed the rests so I did not rush those.

Workout was 65 minutes, I burned 491 calories (woohoo!), and did 3256 steps. HR was 136/177.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 66 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 838
Distance= 6.35 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1151 :cool::D

Debbie- Wow! You're starting STS Meso 3, Chest & Back Week 1, bravo. Excellent workout today. I remember STS having some long workouts, but they were always great ones. Awesome workout today, great stats too! Nicely done get steps in during rest part of the workout. High fives !!! :D:cool: Have a blessed and fab day!;)

Belinda- Great job on your YT HiiT workout today, awesome stuff! Have great and blessed day!:);)
Roxie- I hope you have a great workout and a blessed fun day.:):cool:

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Meso 3 Legs and did the Squat Rack workout. Love this workout and for some reason, the low rep high weights do not bother my knees. At least it didn't today. Had a great workout!

4 sets/8 reps each:
Squats - 12's/12's - 10 reps (warm up)
Squats - 25's/25's/25's/25's
(I used dumbbells)

Elevated Deadlifts - 55#/55#/55#/55#

Leg Press Station - 135#/135#/135#/135#
(Was supposed to be Front Squats)

Static Lunges - 20's/20's/20's/20's
(Used dumbbells on this too)

Lots of rest between, I ended up resting only about 2 minutes if that. Towards the end I rested the whole time Cathe rested. Hate those long rests. Again, I walked in place during the long rests and was able to get some good steps in again.

Workout was 63 minutes, burned 399 calories (can't believe that!), HR was 124/153 and went 3237 steps.

Was thinking about doing BB again after this but the way the workout is laid out, I'm not sure I could and also get in my cardio twice a week. I'll have to sit down and look through it, maybe I can come up with something.

Also going through some struggles looking in the mirror. Good God, where did the bags under my eyes and wrinkles come from? It's so disheartening to see this, I really get upset over it. I know it's vain, but there you have it. I can't stand it. I see the aging process happening all over my body and although I still have definition and some muscle, I see how aging is happening. Not liking it one bit.

Have a great workout everyone!

Good morning,

FS Shred Cardio Push Day + Barlates Fit in 5 Band Upper body is done. I wanted to do a little extra triceps workout since Monday workout Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio / Pull Day didn't had triceps? Wonder why she left triceps out? Weird? My Tricpes are fried :)

Debbie - I hear you on getting older. For the long rests in M3 I walked around my basement to get more steps in. Nicely done!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walk- Steppin' Strength= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/ Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

Total calories burned= 1200:cool:

Debbie- Bravo on your workout today with Meso 3 legs & Squat rack legs, killer workout there girlfriend. :D:cool: Oh I hear ya on the bags and wrinkles, so not nice at all. Not to mention the gray trying to sneak in and take over. I'm not giving in on that one being a former hair stylist I color it , thank goodness. Although I do recall a statement Chalene Johnson (Beachbody trainer ie. Turbo Fire, PiYo) made and I am starting to think its true. Chalene said and I'll paraphrase that people that don't workout at all that are your age tend to look older than those that do workout. So exercise is the fountain of youth. I like that statement:) have a blessed day.

Belinda- .Awesome job on today's workout with FS Shred Cardio Push Day + Barlates Fit in 5 Band Upper body is done and added some extra triceps work just to make sure they got worked out too.:D:):D Have a super blessed day.:):cool:

Roxie- Have a fun and kick butt workout and a blessed day!;):):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.